• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If NPG came to sz......

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
How many people would want to get re-tuned, buy a flasher or other products from them? Come one people lets give them a gooooood reason to come out.

1-Ryanblacksvt-get the turbo car fine dyno-tuned
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

2-brapple - get turbo car fine tuned on dyno (if thats the car i take, planning on it)
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

I would look at and drool over the parts!

2-brapple - get turbo car fine tuned on dyno (if thats the car i take, planning on it)
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
10.5-KennyT772

3-BigBEN - Get my svt tuned to assure i am getting all the power i can out of it as it is
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
10.5-KennyT772

You guys planning on renting out the dyno on a separate day? Id be pissed if you were hogging time for 'fine tuning' while others were trying to get on the dyno. Dyno days are supposed to be for your 3 pulls and GTFO

You guys planning on renting out the dyno on a separate day? Id be pissed if you were hogging time for 'fine tuning' while others were trying to get on the dyno. Dyno days are supposed to be for your 3 pulls and GTFO

Could not agree more. Kinda like SZ 07 when Rawburt got what...9 pulls with his car while we all got 3.

Or if your lucky everyone will say they want to dyno and than not show up. Than you can tune all day :cool:

I would wait until the end of the day so everyone else could dyno first .... or first thing in the morning if no one else shows up early like last year ....

Back