• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok only add your name if you are 100% going this year and what ride you are taking. I wanna see how many people we can get out there this year. Last year was my first and it was amazing.

1.Ryanblacksvt aka:dbag:laugh:=Towing the 3.0l turbo there

1.Ryanblacksvt aka:dbag=Towing the 3.0l turbo there
2.Black 98 CSVT bringing both cars!!! (fingers crossed)

I'll be there.
Cars, haven't decided. I'm contemplating bringing the Subaru. Maybe the SVT.

sigh........ this is the 100% are you going thread, not the "yeah i'll probably bring a car maybe but i'm not sure but probably kinda sorta" thread. wtf guys

d-bag, I'LL BE THERE! with Clockwork, of course. we're not sure if it'll be boosted but it'll be fast either way, i promise

I'll be there! Already got the days off work! I dont think the wifes coming this year though

lame. what if we fix your pre98 when i get back?

It really doesn't need much love to get running again, just a power steering pump and some fresh ground connections near the firewall. Getting it to last 8 hours hot might be tougher than landing a night with your Mom, so, :shrug: And what's this hate on my Tibby for, eh?

..awaits thick slab of Hate. :)

going to be there for a few days, for sure the autocross event, and saturdays events, I will have a new born baby girl so its gonna be kinda difficult. ill be brining the svt rolling on some new rims!

And what's this hate on my Tibby for, eh?
When I went to SZ07, it felt very weird being a troll at the national Contour meet.
That is pretty much the primary reason I'm contemplating bringing the SVT this year.
Definitely glad you're coming, but hope the pre98 can make it out. :cool:

don't start an "official" anything thread you d-bag! Shlt, wait until the people have paid and the "paid" thread starts, then you will see who is "official" :nonono:.

I am going. I will be towing 1/2 my car with..... my car? :laugh:

Back