• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sponsor donations?

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Is there a sponsor list somewhere?

I know PRT is interested in donating some goodies if they're wanted for the event....

~Josh

Indeed im trying to Figure out if i wanna donate 3 10" advent subs or something else?

Ummm..... yeah... how long can my engine and turbo handle 21psi and 300tq :p

well...I am wondering about my new set-up....26psi.....race fuel.....GT35R turbo....compression....sz is gonna be ugly....I think I need to set aside bail money

well...I am wondering about my new set-up....26psi.....race fuel.....GT35R turbo....compression....sz is gonna be ugly....I think I need to set aside bail money
Almost needed bail money last year.....95 over the limit isn't that bad is it?:laugh:

Ya your gonna need way more practice to equal what EGL does at spring zing....

Trust me EGL prides itself on being wrong....found out that you can use credit card for bail most of the time now...so its all good (not like the wife would get me out anyway)...

Loco...I was nice one day while on the R1 on 696 and blew by a cop....I was doing well into the 180's and knew he could not catch me but hey I am old and record is clean so WTF. I pull over...few minutes later he show up. First thing he did is ask why I pulled over...I told him I was unsure if he had a camera and caught my plates and a speeding ticket is cheaper than fleeing and evading. He looked at me and smiled..said true but he could not have read my plate with a high speed camera if it tried so have a nice day....I got on it and went home....the only state boy to ever let me off on anything...especially 135 over. There used to be threads in the good old days of "dumba$$" motorcycle rider spottings....(yes it was all people on here catching me effing off)....god I miss those days

There used to be threads in the good old days of "dumba$$" motorcycle rider spottings....(yes it was all people on here catching me effing off)....god I miss those days

Like when you showed pictures of the rash you got from laying down the tike bike? :eek:

Back