• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

Please be at a location where us southerners can find it easy and we dont need any longer drives lol.

^ LOL!

I'm willing to lend a hand also. I know I'm far from MI but I can make some calls or whatever you need me to do. I can also help when I get there.
If Parkedcar is going to be involved, I'm willing to pick up and transport any items to save on shipping. He's an hour from me.

I planned SZ in Detroit in '04 and lived 2 hours away. :laugh: Gotta love the interwebz.

^ LOL!

I'm willing to lend a hand also. I know I'm far from MI but I can make some calls or whatever you need me to do. I can also help when I get there.
If Parkedcar is going to be involved, I'm willing to pick up and transport any items to save on shipping. He's an hour from me.

I will be looking for volunteers for the event. specifically for some of the activities centering around the show & shine location. As well as some minor stuff for the banquet, dyno, etc.

I will be looking for volunteers for the event. specifically for some of the activities centering around the show & shine location. As well as some minor stuff for the banquet, dyno, etc.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with, either in the planning stages or actually once we get there. I'm still planning on being there, but with no family this time!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can help with, either in the planning stages or actually once we get there. I'm still planning on being there, but with no family this time!!!

that just means you can get even more drunk!!!! :laugh:

I can read, thanks. It doesn't seem like too much more progress has been made besides choosing the city so I doubt it's too late to consider other options.

The further north it is the less likely I am to attend. I'm only 1 person, just throwing it out there. ;)

I can read, thanks. It doesn't seem like too much more progress has been made besides choosing the city so I doubt it's too late to consider other options.

The further north it is the less likely I am to attend. I'm only 1 person, just throwing it out there. ;)

Actually a lot of the event activities are planned. One thing in particular that's being worked out is the specific hotel we will be staying at & which dyno shop we will be getting out patronage.

-Mark

Actually a lot of the event activities are planned. One thing in particular that's being worked out is the specific hotel we will be staying at & which dyno shop we will be getting out patronage.

-Mark

OK, well never mind then. We'll see how things look once it's put together. At least I get good mileage. . . .

OK, well never mind then. We'll see how things look once it's put together. At least I get good mileage. . . .

Mark organized '02. You remember that one, right? It was supah fun.
A few of us this year got to talking to Mark about the aspects of '02 that we loved to see in '09, but with some tweaks to make it more special. Mark hinted that he's got some good surprises in mind for '09.
I can't wait to see!

Back