• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Signed the contract with hotel

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
SZ '07 will be at a Comfort Suites once again. The best price I could negotiate is $74 a night. This hotel is normally $100 a night. New and very nice facilities. Click on the link and take a tour. I wanted it further south of town but CS down there is just starting construction on facilities that can house 80 ppl for a banquet. We have to take up 30 rooms in order to get the banquet room comp'd which kind of ticks me off but none of the other hotels really meet our needs. The fee will be $175 which will take away from door prize $.

For the banquet we are going to have a pig roast! Yes, a pig roast!:cool: :drool: Garden burgers will be provided at no additional fee for the vegan hippies. They will cook it in the parking lot and bring it in and serve it up to us.

The plan is for SZ to be around $20 a person. Dyno, track, and drag fees additional. If you want a SZ shirt Mark Rowe will be putting up a site for you to order and purchase from. There will be a few designs to choose from instead of just 1.

Since this will be asked(trust me), what are people getting for the $20? I understand the pig:drool: will be part of that, but are there going to be nametags, lanyards, etc, since t-shirts won't be included?

Mark

Details will be posted in an official post later. Trying to come up with a final price. The food will be $10 a person and the rest will go towards, nametags, lanyards, printing for maps etc. I also need a pad to cover banquet room fees so I'm not stuck holding the bag. If the room quota is met then the $ will be used to purchase more and nicer door prizes.

cant we roast a cow instead?
i can bring my dog and we can cook him...he is as big as a cow...

nice job guys :) i'm pimpin the minnesota boys trying to get some of them to go.....i plan on going for sure.....hopefully i can get 3-4 people to go so if they agree i'll have to get 2 rooms ;)

Hey Todd, maybe just do what I did last year with the maps. Just scan them and host them somewhere and let the people coming print them themselves. Could save a few bucks. Or just go to your local college computer lab and print them up for free. :crazy: I mean....not that I would know anything about that.

Hey Todd, maybe just do what I did last year with the maps. Just scan them and host them somewhere and let the people coming print them themselves. Could save a few bucks. Or just go to your local college computer lab and print them up for free. :crazy: I mean....not that I would know anything about that.

This I can do.

25 at a time
haha

Something about having a pig roast with "snorts" attending SZ makes me chuckle.
I forsee much hilarity during this roast. :laugh:

Back