• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ah crap - forgot to order my shirt! Can I still?

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I want to order my shirts and finally remembered - can I? Can they be put back up on cafepress for purchase????

I was told I could no longer get the '07s and that the '08s would be off cafe press 2 weeks after SZ...... :shrug: - I didn't know they were still there. Thank you for making up for my lazyness :)

'09 - michigan
'08 - michigan
'07 - michigan
'06 - indiana
'05 - indiana
'04 - michigan
'03 - illinois? (national meet/super meet)

Brapple's got it.
01 and 02 were in Kalamazoo, MI
2000 was in Springfield, MO
1999 was in Kansas City

2009 will be the 10th, and it shall be awesome.
Be there!

03 never happened ...

02 and 01 where in michagan also from what I recall reading

'03 did happen because I was there! Not tecnically called "SZ". It was supposed to be the "national meet" but ended up being a "wi/il supermeet" with Ben & his smoken hot chick from Ohio and Zoomzoomdiva from MN there too.

That was still kinda fun. BK and I were an eating frenzy! - My first meet and I will never forget it. Didn't you win best paint BK with your stock blue paint 98 GL - Mikey has been my roomate ever since '03 except this year :blackeye: - damn the subaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering what tard ordered an 07 shirt. LOL! I guess I get email notification even if I don't make anything.

I was wondering what tard ordered an 07 shirt. LOL! I guess I get email notification even if I don't make anything.

Yep, that was me! - I didn't order one in '07 because everyone was talking about how :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty they were and super thin. I have one from every year I was there, so no reason to miss out on '07s because of a crappy shirt company....

Just don't wash it too often and you'll be fine.
And actually, mine faded pretty bad with the first couple washings, but now it seems to stay about the same color after subsequent washings.
So it's faded, but doesn't seem to be getting any worse.

The text is small and hard to read though.

Back