• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Livin' in the past, man

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Every other night for the past month, I have had dreams that I'm at SZ. :eek:
The dreams won't frickin stop. All good times though.

I miss you fawkers. :(

lol last night's dream, for some reason, I kept calling hetfield "hossenfeffer"
Apparently that's his new nickname :shrug:

Finally a new thread..... I have dreams about Hetfield too, wierd :drool:

I-am-CEG.jpg

What's up, hoss! ;)
Can you eat soy burgers or meat-flavored-wheat burgers as a substitute?

Never! I've developed a new-found love for chicken and turkey. I'll eat turkey burgers before I use fake meat. I don't know if rabbit is red meat or not, but my girlfriend will kill me if she finds out I ate any so it doesn't really matter.

Turkey burgers with some red pepper chopped up and some spices. Almost as good as a real burger.

Never! I've developed a new-found love for chicken and turkey. I'll eat turkey burgers before I use fake meat. I don't know if rabbit is red meat or not, but my girlfriend will kill me if she finds out I ate any so it doesn't really matter.
Try turkey dogs too. I could never get the taste of turkey burgers personally. But I used to severely dislike hot dogs until I tried those made of turkey. :drool:

Update: Went to the doctor yesterday and it's been 6 weeks, 14 pounds lost. Is it too soon for the next Spring Zing fatman contest?

I'm trying to find a mayonnaise replacement. The low-fat Hellman's sucks monkey balls.

reduced_fat_mayo_jar.gif

The light mayo still has too much fat in it. I've been using mustard almost exclusively, which I like, but I miss mayo more than I miss cheese.

I've been told that you can substitute sour cream for mayo for some things. Although it doesn't make much sense to me.

wow .. I don't think low-fat Hellman's is bad at all. You want bad, try low-fat Cain's ... This was one of the first foods I made a very distinct brand preference based on taste when I was a kid.

Back