• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

8 AM

Pudmunkie

Hard-core CEG'er
:censored:ING QUIT IT!

Im seriously tired of SZ events starting at 8 or 9 in the morning. We stay up until 2 or 3 or 4 drinking and then have to wake up a couple hours later? :censored: that, I need my beauty sleep.... I need to stay fresh fo' tha :censored:es.

IF all the events started on time during sz, about 90% of the poeple would have been late cause of the late drinking. I know my room full of people were,lol

:censored:ING QUIT IT!

Im seriously tired of SZ events starting at 8 or 9 in the morning. We stay up until 2 or 3 or 4 drinking and then have to wake up a couple hours later? :censored: that, I need my beauty sleep.... I need to stay fresh fo' tha :censored:es.

Wecome to the party pal. :cool:

i dunno...wrecked as i was both times i attended, I was always up early. sometimes it worked out well, as i was still drunk when i woke up. but yeah, i generally don't sleep much when i'm anywhere else but my bed.

SZ is like Cancun. You party up all night but you have to get your spot at the pool by 10am!

no 8 am thing ever started at 8 am.... the 11 am cruz started at 12 30

Thats because no one showed up. The early starts are annoying. I have to change my whole body schedule around every SZ, and the early events are just not going to happen. But I realize that I am the exception.

Back