• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

People I did not get to meet

It's all good, man. I know you weren't leaning on it.
I was trying to be half humorous about it, but since you all don't know me and my sense of humor well enough, it came off as straight bisnatch to you.

No ,its okay, like i said before, the next day you were so nice. So i didn't think anything about it.

I still love you though :)

I'm kinda sad. I realized after some of the posts in this forum that there were people in attendance that I never got to meet.
It's possible I did meet some of them, but alcohol clouded that memory.

Off the top of my head, I don't recall ever meeting Beans
:( Sowwy, i was trying to be social as possible, don't think i talked to you either.

Always next year.

Way to be anti-social Beans :crazy:.

Aaron

Al-Roker.jpg

:)

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think I just peed myself ayy

lmao....poor Aaron.
Beans you were kind anti-social now i think about it. Are just a shy guy?

Your twin (tricker) was as shy as you.

I hardly even say the kid. What happened to tricker after friday/saturday?

No dude Road Trip wasnt shy, he was cool man, beans was too but just not as talkative which is fine, better than being like me I guess:laugh: :laugh:

No dude Road Trip wasnt shy, he was cool man, beans was too but just not as talkative which is fine, better than being like me I guess:laugh: :laugh:

Got that right, you never stop yappin... That is why you were losing your voice BRO. :D Glad to finally meet the man the was fake harrassin my azn bretheren.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you too man, you are alot taller than I thought you would be, I was like Andre the giant:shrug: I have been to cambodia, mongolia,japan, korea, and thialand and have never seen anyone soo tall. And thanks for holding me like a baby:laugh: :laugh:

lmao....poor Aaron.
Beans you were kind anti-social now i think about it. Are just a shy guy?

Your twin (tricker) was as shy as you.

I hardly even say the kid. What happened to tricker after friday/saturday?

I like the shy ones. They're fun to corrupt.
lildevil.gif

Back