• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

People I did not get to meet

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
I'm kinda sad. I realized after some of the posts in this forum that there were people in attendance that I never got to meet.
It's possible I did meet some of them, but alcohol clouded that memory.

Off the top of my head, I don't recall ever meeting Stoobie, Beans, BigBen, or Harrry.
I think there are a few more that I missed, that I was hoping to hang with.
I didn't officially get to meet Reebs either. I only witnessed him scarfing 4 dinner rolls at once. lol piggy
And did keithr even show up?

I was happy to finally hang with Pud. He's my new BFF. ;) :laugh:

I believe I met everyone, just didn't know their names. But I did find new scotch and cigar buddies, SVTWannabe and Trapps!

I got to meet the infamous Kim :eek:. I don't think there is anyone that I didn't get to meet, that I had wanted to meet.

Aaron

me too, but i was expecting more since she is so infamous :laugh: . just kidding kim great meeting you

You did, he was the one standing near me saturday night, when you were talking mad crap to me and hitting on my GF. Which was pretty much the whole weekend.

Exactly that was all weekend and there were alot of people standing by yall,lol hahaha seriously though Harrry tell your woman she is cool for dealing with my crap, you are a lucky man dude!

The alcohol clouded my memory.

Off the top of my head, I don't recall ever meeting Stoobie, Beans, BigBen, or Harrry.

I met you Friday night. You specifically said to stazi, MrsHarry, Harrry and svt snob
You " Could you guys get away from my car"
Me: " Trust me why aren't touching it, I'm the same way trust me"
You " Don't stand near it"
Me: continued to stand there with stazi my gf and svt snob ignoring you :laugh:

I have no idea why you blew up on us but i was like wtf...damn:shocked: girl is an angry drunk :crazy:

Everybody knows at any car show you never touch/lean/sit etc on anyones car.

The next day you were nicer. I explained what happened and you go, I'm sorry i was really drunk lol.

Exactly that was all weekend and there were alot of people standing by yall,lol hahaha seriously though Harrry tell your woman she is cool for dealing with my crap, you are a lucky man dude!

Thanks man, don't worry it she thought you were fuggen hilarious!!!

My best friend is the same way, so she is used to it So you were golden.

I met you Friday night. You specifically said to stazi, MrsHarry, Harrry and svt snob
You " Could you guys get away from my car"
Me: " Trust me why aren't touching it, I'm the same way trust me"
You " Don't stand near it"
Me: continued to stand there with stazi my gf and svt snob ignoring you :laugh:

I have no idea why you blew up on us but i was like wtf...damn:shocked: girl is an angry drunk :crazy:

Everybody knows at any car show you never touch/lean/sit etc on anyones car.

The next day you were nicer. I explained what happened and you go, I'm sorry i was really drunk lol.

You are bs'ing me dude, I do NOT recall any of that dude. I meen I let Josh throw a whole pack of lit matches on my trunklid.

You are bs'ing me dude, I do NOT recall any of that dude. I meen I let Josh throw a whole pack of lit matches on my trunklid.

Dude it's true, i was like wooooooooo :shocked:

quick HrsHarry run for your life and grab Douchbags AZZZ :laugh:

You know me and my GF we like standing on peoples cars. Well i like putting stickers on :censored::censored::censored::censored:s cars, but that :cool:

Whew that was close, cause I am not like that and if I was I would have to say sorry. So Harrry you know what to do to say you are sorry, ohhhhhhh mrs.harrry:laugh:

Hey i was down for the camera and some fun. It seemed you wanted more dudes in it. 3 are plenty for me. I didn't want a blown out ass:laugh:

Back