• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MAAAAAAN Hands

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
SZ08pic54.jpg

SZ08pic56.jpg

And immediately after this pic, she walked out of the banquet, pushing Elky out of the way. I can't believe she stuck around as long as she did.

"CEG... wrecking relationships since 2008."

yes, she did.

devans balls are securely in her purse. :laugh:

I wondered where she went. When i stepped outside to get some water i looked over in the lot and his car was gone.

damn devan was she pissed???

I wondered where she went. When i stepped outside to get some water i looked over in the lot and his car was gone.

damn devan was she pissed???

ya think?

this pretty much negates any cool points he got for beating AJ in the wing eating contest.

Honestly, I was shocked to see she even showed up.

So did i. Was looking at her thinking "no way, that can't be her, it is lmao holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:. I bet there going to scare her away"

And so they did.

Poor girl, she was the center of amusement for that 15 mins of time lol

she was mad at me for drinking oddly enough and pissed about it(dads a drunk). Not really at you guys, still not sure what her problem is with joking around and taking things personally.

I made her come so she could see everyone and maybe learn its all fun. It didnt work out to well. :shocked:

and diva- no its not.

Last edited:
And immediately after this pic, she walked out of the banquet, pushing Elky out of the way. I can't believe she stuck around as long as she did.

"CEG... wrecking relationships since 2008."

we were getting ready to leave but thanks.

I love my hands, they get the job done but thanks, oh and its not my fault barge has hands at are well lets face it, small, that must suck at night :laugh:, I enjoyed noticing that some of you are somewhat normal as well, and i also enjoyed seeing Ryan, that guys amazing :laugh:

I love my hands, they get the job done but thanks, oh and its not my fault barge has hands at are well lets face it, small, that must suck at night :laugh:, I enjoyed noticing that some of you are somewhat normal as well, and i also enjoyed seeing Ryan, that guys amazing :laugh:

what "job" would that be? :ponder:

i'd say it was nice meeting you, but you weren't very social. :cry:

hehehehehehe you gave me the eat crap and die look that Spaz gave me,lol

what "job" would that be? :ponder:

i'd say it was nice meeting you, but you weren't very social. :cry:

The job he can't do duh. Yes I'm not very social around people that I have a bad first impression of, but most of you have changed my mind, and I just read the thing about me having Devan's balls in my purse, Yes indeed I do. :laugh:

Back