• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

were's the dyno numbers?

Well out of the...what...six cars that actually showed up...my car put down 175.33whp and 151wtq. Not too shabby considering all that I have done is an intake and a catback. I was expecting less...

172/154 iirc

kkm and glasspack and magnaflows, and the exhaust piping was changed from the rear y back to 2.5 inch piping.

I didn't get numbers because somebody was hogging the rollers during the time I had available :D

i think i have a different waste gate then you do:shrug:

I didn't get numbers because somebody was hogging the rollers during the time I had available :D

Lol, didn't realize you were getting on the rollers and was leaving early. You should have said something.

Anyways

348hp
316tq
at 9psi

Lol, didn't realize you were getting on the rollers and was leaving early. You should have said something.

Anyways

348hp
316tq
at 9psi

Heh, I actually blame Pete . . . we should have beat you back to the dyno from lunch, but he gave me bad directions, lol. By the time we got back you were already tied down . . . no worries, it spared me the embarassment of having the world see the numbers from my car while completely unsorted, lol.

6psi? is that the spring that joey sent with your wastegate? I wonder because he sent me one for 7.5psi, and curious if he changed this for some reason... :shrug:

You are both wrong. :troutslap: You BOTH have a 1/2 Bar spring which is 7.25 psi.

Me got

187 hp
175 tq

true duals, headers, opt tb, lighten P/S and lighten flywheel.:cool:

Which is what i will be putting down :)

Back