• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Dog Show (flying dogs! *beware*)

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Went out to lunch durring the show & shine and walked past a "Air Dogs" distance jumping comp! It was fun to watch the owners try to coax their dogs to jump in the cold a$$ water. Awesome - and a bulldog jumped the furthest, about 19 FT!
Here was the winner:
newpics191.jpg

newpics180.jpg

newpics181.jpg

newpics182.jpg

newpics183.jpg

newpics184.jpg

newpics185.jpg

newpics186.jpg

newpics187.jpg

newpics188.jpg

Last edited:
There were a lot of kick ares dogs walking around. Didn't even think to see where they were all going. Good job on the pics. Turned out great. This one reminds me of Elky fore some reason.
newpics215.jpg

I was wayy too drunk all weekend to be watching that boring crap. I would rather hit on some old chicks in the hallway, ohh wait I think I did.:blackeye:

haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa ryan, you are a riot! Yes that dogs balls look like Elky's....

probably would, but I am sure they have tons of pics of their dogs flying through the air :) It was fun to watch.

bishop and I saw a bunch of people with dogs around a side street on our way back from getting food. Wish we had seen what was actually going on - I would have definitely watched a flying dog show!

Back