• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who will keep the Elky bagged sticker on the longest?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
The Y started to come off mine on Sat. at the wash. Had to let it dry and push it down. Took it off today since the car needed a bath. Geez that sucker took forever to get off.

Ill keep it on till it falls off......
Mine says "You been bagged" I lost the 've the next day....I guess vinyl doesnt stick to rainX

I will keep mine on FOREVER!!!!! I just hope his ball smell goes away from my car and darth vader helmet.

Mine shall be on until it comes to the end of it's natural life, mostly cause I'm too lazy to take it off. Plus it makes it me laugh everytime I see it.

I'll leave mine on as long as possible, but I have a feeling the first wash with the pressure sprayer will take most of it off. I wish Elky had washed the window before putting it on; it may have lasted longer.

You're lucky I was able to drag his ass (and mine for that matter) outside to get it done in time.

We tried to rub the dirt off before applying, but we were rushing to finish them all before the early birds awoke for pre-S&S cleanings.
I stickered all cars near the street. Elky did the cars near the building. I wish I would have taken pics of who parked where to see who is the better decal installer. ;)

I have pictures of every car bagged by you two :laugh: and all the pics were taken in order from building to the street! I will post them up tonight! I would say it is a draw for who's is best :shrug:

Gonna leave it on as long as I can, it's awesome. The car was dirty though so I dunno. It already says "Elk," because half of the y fell off.

Planning to keep it on as long as possible, as the mnmazda people just don't believe me when I tell them about this stuff... and I think it's cool, even if it's a little depressing my car got more action than me!

i didnt wash any of the windows because i had a feeling everybody was going to just take them off anyway.
my bad.

sorry

but i am glad that everybody actually liked them.

teabags & snail tracks

teabags & snail tracks

I have pictures of every car bagged by you two :laugh: and all the pics were taken in order from building to the street! I will post them up tonight!

Anyone have video of Kimmah teabagging? this I've got to see...:shocked:

I would say it is a draw for who's is best :shrug:

I'm so confused...

lol he's talking about decal sticking skillz. I did no teabaggings. I just helped with the decals.
Although female teabaggings would be an interesting prospect for SZ09.
Maybe we can boob-bag people's cars. hm....

Back