• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

smoothest ceg'er award goes to....

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
barge and his boobie grabbing awesomeness.

i'm talking to jackie when all of a sudden a pair of hands reaches from behind her and starts massaging her boobies.

her response? it wasn't "that had better be wes"

oh no...

it was "that had better be barge". :laugh:

so here's to you, mr. SZ breast juggler. personal space only applies to other guys, not you! :D

What can I say? I have soft supple hands :)

Steeda's woman being jealous because I wouldn't feel her up was classic.

Geez. I'll have to remember this for next year. Hope I don't get punched by any b/f's. LOL!

Geez. I'll have to remember this for next year. Hope I don't get punched by any b/f's. LOL!

well, that is probably one of the reasons el da barge can get away with it.... are you gonna wrastle him if he grabs your womans boobies?

I guess her boobs were the star of the show, cause this is Pole120,lol

2vd1to8.jpg

The offer was originally made to The Five-Oh months ago, but both of them pussied out. :shrug:
It's all good though. I'm glad they didn't end up doing it because the recipient is not worthy of such an honor. :p

The offer was originally made to The Five-Oh months ago, but both of them pussied out. :shrug:
It's all good though. I'm glad they didn't end up doing it because the recipient is not worthy of such an honor. :p

did you honestly think alex would ever do such a thing?

now if you offered yours up as a reward, then you might have some takers. :laugh:

did you honestly think alex would ever do such a thing?
now if you offered yours up as a reward, then you might have some takers. :laugh:

I never met him in person to realize how much of a nice guy he is. :shrug:

And yeah, I was afraid the dare was going to backfire on me eventually. lol

But my offer for the $40 reward is still up for grabs.
See ya in 2009! ;)

barge and his boobie grabbing awesomeness.

i'm talking to jackie when all of a sudden a pair of hands reaches from behind her and starts massaging her boobies.

her response? it wasn't "that had better be wes"

oh no...

it was "that had better be barge". :laugh:

so here's to you, mr. SZ breast juggler. personal space only applies to other guys, not you! :D
well when he tells me for a bloody year that hes gonna do it...ya tend to expect it. but of course he does it when im not around

I never met him in person to realize how much of a nice guy he is. :shrug:

And yeah, I was afraid the dare was going to backfire on me eventually. lol

But my offer for the $40 reward is still up for grabs.
See ya in 2009! ;)

I think we're going to have to organize a special forces motorboating squad.

All the girls next year won't know what hit them. :D

Back