• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07/08 DVD... The Dreaded news

xchang

CEG'er
**Stickie this and remove stickie off old please.**

Yes, the DVD for SZ07 did not show, since this is a car event (and a party), but with the majority (<60%) of video of being hairy moons and balls in a box, and not enough cars that I decided to combine the two years of events. That will make for a more bountiful DVD.

I know most people now are using non-tape camcorders and we will discuss about those on a PM basis, but for those that have them on tapes, please send them to:

6105 Clovermeadows Ave
Scotts, MI 49088

PM if you have no tape and need to burn it to DVD or a Memory card as I could ship a external HDD to you to copy the files over onto.

The tapes will be returned to you once it has been done. Some people just send the tape with a note stating they don't want them back, and that is fine.

With enought HD footage from various camcorders, there could be a Blu-Ray version in the works. That has yet to be determined as the equipment needed for production has not been purchased yet.

That is all...

Last edited:
I was actually going to suggest you combine the footage from both years into one. I think it's a good idea, especially since I didn't get to attend 07.

I can send you any "high res" versions of the pics on my photobucket account, even if the quality still isn't that great. ;)

Chang, you have to put the fake fight on it though, if not I wont do a thing and run away screaming from you:laugh:

Steve,

I'll burn a couple data DVDs w/ raw video files on them. I can leave them in AVCD or whatever it is, or convert them to .mpg too.

Leave the video raw so that I can convert as needed. I have a server farm with over 1 TB worth of storage, so I am all set.

All photos and video, please leave it as raw as possible. If it is on tape, please send the tape. If video is on Memory Card, please send card. I want the utmost quality so that everything will be as close as possible. :D

so we should see this in 09:shrug::laugh: send me the air ride footage from last year:mad::eek:

Doh! lol.

I need to get with you to figure out the best way to transfer the data. Maybe a few DL-DVDs will do it . . .

Hey Steve, this is Steve....

Hey man, if you do send the tapes back, if you haven't already.....
I need to shoot you a PM with my newwest address......

The address I sent them to you from was the place that I had the mishap in...

Just let me know when and I'll shoot you a PM, but if it's too late, then screw you and let me know either way....

Love Always And Forever,

The Shorter Fatter But Way More Handsome Steve :laugh:

Last edited:
Shoot me a PM with you raddy, I can send it back.

But this years DVD is starting down the same road as last years... :shrug::laugh:

Back