• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Award winners

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Best SVT Contour of Show - Elky
standard.jpg

Best Non SVT of Show - Stu
standard.jpg

Best Forced Induction of Show - bagged
standard.jpg

Best Interior of Show - Clay SVT
standard.jpg

Best Sound System of Show - SQl SVT
standard.jpg

Best Paint of Show - imnotacop420
standard.jpg

Best Engine Bay of Show - Luca
standard.jpg

Best Troll of Show- Mxracer
standard.jpg

Last edited:
Best SVT Contour of Show - Elky
Best Non SVT of Show - stubbie
Best Forced Induction of Show - bagged
Best Interior of Show - Clay SVT
Best Sound System of Show - SQl SVT ???
Best Paint of Show - imnotacop320
Best Engine Bay of Show - Luca
Best Troll of Show- Mxracer

someone post a pic of the award plaques :drool:
black chrome, yum
Bagged's award:
DSC00512.jpg

Last edited:
I think you just posted one. LOL! I think ppl get the idea. Blu Fuz rocks my socks!
I did, I did - I just like them so much I want to see them all again! :laugh:
- freebies are great and I love helping people out, your welcome :cool:

Last edited:
Awesome job on the plaques, Joe. Those were above and beyond what I expected to see.

Congrats to all the award winners. Despite the up and down weather, I don't recall any filthy cars at the S&S this year, which was really cool.

Thank you everyone for voting for me. First time I won anything for the good old se. She has never given me problems. That’s why I take good care of her.
But she does get a good spanking on the track every now and then. Waterford hills.

Thanks again. (Blu Fuz) Beautiful plaque.

:confused: It was perfect weather even if a little chilly. Only rain was right after everyone left the S&S. By the time I got to the hotel it had stopped and the sun came back out. Mother nature was very kind.:cool:

Yeah but it made for some nasty pollen build up on the cars. I think some people washed their cars twice.

But yeah, the weather was pretty damn good considering the forecasts we kept seeing. I'm definitely not complaining.

I slept with my plaque that night...
:D

thanks to every one who voted for me, i guess i paid you enough.
seriously, it was very unexpected, thank you!

Despite the up and down weather, I don't recall any filthy cars at the S&S this year, which was really cool.

That's because I didn't end up making it to the S&S, lol. My M was clean when i got to Waterford, and was filthy when i got home, and the contour was filthy all weekend, despite an attempt to wash it . . .

Yeah I give my credit to mikey for my award! But Thank you to everyone that voted for my interior! And thank you joe for the amazing plaques!

Back