• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SZ08 Pics

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
So half of the New England attendees originally planned to visit Cedar Point on Wednesday, but the rain said "Hellz no, you fawkin fawks".
So we visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and a bit of the Science museum as well.
Then we headed straight for the hotel Wednesday night.
So enjoy. I haven't deleted or edited the crappy pics. I just uploaded everything from my camera.
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/klafortune/SZ08/

Elky's bed is by far the best pic
P5150088.jpg

This is what time we finally abandoned the parking lot, even though we're still frickin awake. I swear we're :crazy:
P5150093.jpg

Apologies in advance to Ray-ray for my crappy video footage today (if you haven't seen it already). I think the only good shot I got was Steeda doggy-digging his car out of the gravel. Too bad I didn't get Trapps giving Elky an astronomy lesson.

For the record, Mark's driving gives me greater pleasure than Rara's. Sorry Ray-ray. I still luvs you the bestest. ;)

Last edited:
For the record, Mark's driving gives me greater pleasure than Rara's. Sorry Ray-ray. I still luvs you the bestest. ;)

LOL, which car? and Which Mark, lol? I have to admit, that the tires and brakes were pretty whipped in the M3 by the time I was giving you guys rides so I couldn't really hustle it around terribly hard by then.

I have to admit, that the tires and brakes were pretty whipped in the M3.

same here, my brakes are in need of replacement now, pads glazed over and rotors need to be replaced i would bet. My tires have a huge amount of uneven wear from side wall roll over. Fronts were up to 42psi by the end of the day and still going way past the arrow marker.

LOL, which car? and Which Mark, lol? I have to admit, that the tires and brakes were pretty whipped in the M3 by the time I was giving you guys rides so I couldn't really hustle it around terribly hard by then.

no crap. a rookie in a blue mazda was keeping up with you in the infield sections. :laugh:

Sweeping gravel and debris off after a small shunt. Those divits in the gravel look a bit, hmmmm, Steedian in nature.:crazy:

So half of the New England attendees originally planned to visit Cedar Point on Wednesday, but the rain said "Hellz no, you fawkin fawks".

I love my new speech.... the fawk?!?!? :D

Didn't Elky's bed win best of show :shrug: ?!?!?!

Last edited:
Back