• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Funny moments you recall at SZ 08

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
"Why does your cookie have a hole in it?" SVTwannabe says at breakfast as I'm eating a raisin bagel.
bigok.gif

Going with Luca to her hotel room for some beer. She kept trying to use her key card. Starts to get frustrated and realizes it's backwards. I was kidding and asked her how many she had. "Oh I've been having double and triple Jack & Cokes.
hsughcool.gif

Dacker this morning at breakfast. "Thanks for being the first group to get me sick off of alcohol."
bowrofl.gif

Reenacting the Nemesis video with Five-Oh as I'm passing SoundQ.:laugh: The video will be epic.

Watching Steeda spin in front of me the second year in a row on a right sweeper.
doh.gif

Ryanblack doing his impression of bagged! Freakin' spot on.

So many more I'll recall later.

I am going to have to say...

-Barge flipping Mrs. Reebs upside down and shaking her about 2 seconds after she arrived
-Ryanblacksvt's impression of bagged as todd already stated...
-Aliasjerk wearing the helmet that was teabagged
-Pole120 pissing in the sewer in the middle of the party at night
-Dacker being wasted
-Hetfield in the helmet

just to name a few

NEMISIS!!!!!!!

that is going to be amazing

ryan-douche-svt and i pulled off a pretty good setup that had been planned for awhile. well done.

AGREED, wer had everyone fooled, thats what 3 months of planning will do:laugh: :laugh: Just too bad we didnt get to hang out more man, we had to act allllllll pissed off at eachother ALL weekend to pull this off. Good to finally have met you you short lil f'er,lol I think we are actually really close in height though,lol

AGREED, wer had everyone fooled, thats what 3 months of planning will do:laugh: :laugh: Just too bad we didnt get to hang out more man, we had to act allllllll pissed off at eachother ALL weekend to pull this off. Good to finally have met you you short lil f'er,lol I think we are actually really close in height though,lol

Shut the fud up you leprechaun.

My gf is still laughing at your little diK :shocked: :laugh:

You guys had me fooled. I stalled for a second wathcing it going down. Then seeing alex drunk ass trying to announce to everyone that it was a joke. He was too drunk for anyone to believe. lol

Good times!!!

i wasn't drunk at all, well not on alcohol. it was the BRAWNDO, THE THIRST MUTILATOR!!!!!!

Seriously??? You looked drunk at the end of the night. Damn that :censored::censored::censored::censored: had you walking laps around the parking lot for about 2 hours.

My gf kept saying, thiers alex again lol.

You must have because your car isnt in the background of the above pic

good point.

one of my favorite moments was the spaz unintentionally showing everyone her red g-string, then intentionally showing todd and myself the front side of it.

naughty.gif

Back