• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you's & why the CEG is...

Trapps

Track Marshal
...the best group of people to come out of any website.

This event started with cars as a common thread, pun intended, which wove together people from all walks of life. People whose paths would most likely never have crossed; an incredibly diverse group. Epic drives, saving cash and spending vacation days is just one small part of the commitment. The camaraderie in both serious and silly times is what continues to grow the friendships. The truly great stuff is when we do things like passing the hat for a worthy cause. Often it is for someone we've never met outside of contour.org. Sometimes the person and reason is well known, other times it's not. The key is that it makes no difference. This group gives and it gives big. At some point the cottage industry that has become CDW27 cars and parts will fade; I am glad the friendships we have made will not, and I am honored to be a part of it.

Steeda - for all of your efforts to make it happen despite the hurdles and challenges
Heather - for keeping Jason semi-sane, helping out with everything and for general coolness
WorldTour – for focusing on the important stuff

And to everyone else I owe for the littlest things and the big stuff, thank you!

SZ09 here we come!:crazy:

Peace,

Mark

Last edited:
Hooorah! Big thanks to the corner workers at the track that stood out there ALL DAY for us track sluts!!! Thanks bagged for picking up the tab at the AH of F! Thanks to all those that donated to 1314. Last but not least thanks to all of CEG for making me laugh and love

Couldnt have said it better myself guys! I cant wait for next yr to get here already!

Well it looks like another one gets bit by the SZ bug. :D

Hope your feeling better Trapps, and I was serious about the Jug... PM me.

"so mom ... i hung out with these old guys i met online all weekend ... and its the most fun ive had in a very long time." - thanks CEG :laugh:

Thanks to everyone who helped me fix my car, Grant, Bagged, Sam, Todd, Wes, SVTwannabe....and everyone else. Damn axle nuts! I had a pretty good time though. Hopefully next SZ will be the first one when something will not go wrong with my car. It gotta be a curse of the 59XX's.

Although a relative newcomer to this group I felt welcome and had a good time. I look forward to seeing you all again. Thanks

Thanks to everyone who helped me fix my car, Grant, Bagged, Sam, Todd, Wes, SVTwannabe....and everyone else. Damn axle nuts! I had a pretty good time though. Hopefully next SZ will be the first one when something will not go wrong with my car. It gotta be a curse of the 59XX's.
next sz it needs to be my car!

Very well said Trapps!

It was great as always to see everyone again and meet some new people.

can't wait for next year!

I couldnt agree more Traps, mainly cause you are like 3 times bigger than me and I am scared of you,lol

I was kind of bummed that I wasn't really able to say goodbye to everyone, but oh well... the whole parking lot was like empty when i crawled out of bed then i spent some time with the parents.

Great seeing everyone again and I'm glad I went.

P.S. Trapps passed out pics will be coming later tonight.

my little sister in law busts my balls about it all the time. she even does the air quotes when she says "cool guys" you met online. :laugh: :blackeye:

Did Trapps ever make it to his 8:30 baseball game?
I was tempted to call down to bagged's room that morning, but I didn't want to risk waking the rest of the people in the room.
I figured Trapps is a big boy and didn't need Momma Kim bossing him around anymore. ;)

Back