• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Had a blast

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Car is all loaded up and were are about to head out and get back down south. I must say I had a great time up here hanging out with everyone! It was great to meet everyone and put some names to faces. You guys arent so bad after all lol! Pics will be posted when I get home tonight or tomorrow after work! Thanks for the great time guys!

mayo sandwiches ftw! that was the funniest thing ever! i hope someone got that on video.
we had to stop and get some food so i figured i would throw up a post!

you all can count on us coming back next year in force lol!

Hopefully more of New England will come out next year, too. I know I and DEFINITELY going next year. I am going to make sure it happens, that way I get to actually meet you guys :)

Made it home as well - damn you guys were funny. Car only rubbed on the big bumps - soon as we got into Wisc. everything was golden... Driving with 4 E1's and a front bumper was interesting... Talk about a huge blind spot.

Nice to meet you guys - damn you people are funny. Left @ 7:30 and made it home @ 5:30 in 1 piece (it was getting close)

Hey Ryan, you get your Lep hat? I found it in the grass and tagged it onto the car.

Glad meeting you guys and post the damn pictures already!

Hey Ryan, you get your Lep hat? I found it in the grass and tagged it onto the car.

Glad meeting you guys and post the damn pictures already!
I found it on the wiper this morning so ya it made it back thanks. I am working on uploading pics right now. We had such a blast with you guys!

Apparently my work phone isnt connected to picture messaging but He sat in the same row as me a few seats over. Im going to see if I can get a picture of the picture its going to be hard.

The funniest thing about it is that he talks the way he raps.

It was so funny!

Apparently my work phone isnt connected to picture messaging but He sat in the same row as me a few seats over. Im going to see if I can get a picture of the picture its going to be hard.

The funniest thing about it is that he talks the way he raps.

It was so funny!
did you get him to bark?:laugh:

Just arrived at my parents' house in MA. I think I'm going to have to fend off the "what's that sticker on your window?" questions tomorrow :crazy:

Back