• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SIDETRACK BAR & GRILL

Stoobie

CEG'er
If anyone is interested in going to sidetracks bar & grill after blowing up your car at Milan, J/K. I need to see a show of hands. I put down a deposit to keep the spot open for us. You cannot go wrong with the food and beer. Trust me there are a few people here that can fowl for that.

We can then go to the hotel from Sidetrack. Open till 2:00am

http://www.sidetrackbarandgrill.com

Ill be there. Ive been saving my liver for this weekend since I wont be driving :laugh:

Hey...I was there...honestly do not remember too much though. I still think its kinda funny that I didnt realize that Melanie was Stoobies girlfriend and NOT some random chick that rode home with us... Sorry mate!

Hey...I was there...honestly do not remember too much though. I still think its kinda funny that I didnt realize that Melanie was Stoobies girlfriend and NOT some random chick that rode home with us... Sorry mate!

Lol. That was a good night. Your a funny dude

Is right. Watching Scuba Steve singing to the background music, classic.
I pissed my pants.

I don't think that you were supposed to admit to that...ah ah ah.

Best karaoke performance of Dire Straits EVER. Geez, what a bunch of hooligans. I am moving over there when I get outta college...look out.

Back