This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sz 2020 updates

Please post all updates on SZ here. Not all of us are on that FB page so some don't know what is actually going on.
    Feel free to post a poll on suggested optional dates as well.
    Thanks!
    Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST
    www.velossatechdesign.com

2000 Ford SVT Contour #1412

1998 Ford SVTContour #2059. 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012- SOLD
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

Here's my take. With everything going on, no dine in restaurants, pretty much 100% business shut down. Then they are closing sections of roads to go cruising on. I want everyone to cruise have a great time and everyone feel safe. Even superfest at vir has been canceled. Theirs talk of reschedule in June. I'm open.
    98 Silver Frost
    Full 3.0L
    ST220 intake w/ f150 tb

Comment

At this time i also believe rescheduling is going to be our best bet. June works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, time to reschedule. Ford even called me a bit ago to suspend the ST Experience because NC is shutting down for 30 days.
        I'm not sure what works best at this time although fall is nice in TN.
        Better to stay home at this time.
        Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST

Comment

The fall is always beautiful in the mountains.
          98 Silver Frost
          Full 3.0L
          ST220 intake w/ f150 tb

Comment

Time for the new date selection Poll!
            SZ2020, v2...

1. June 25-28, 2020 [pre-Independence day weekend]
            2. September 3 - 6, 2020 [pre-Labor Day weekend]
            3. October 8 - 11, 2020 [pre-Columbus Day weekend]
            Other suggestions will be accepted...

Same basic plans. May have changes to details like the host hotel, dinner venues, etc. All of those will need to be worked out again.
            Last edited by JKYoder; 03-28-2020, 01:45 PM.
            Jim -- SVT Contour: #1313, B/P-T, Born 1/06/00; #1485, SF/MNB, Born 5/30/97; & #1346, SF/MNB 3l Hybrid, Born 5/97;
            2009 FXSTSSE3; 2011 Fusion Sport; 1971 Torino GT Convertible [Project] & 71 Torino SW [Surf wagon project]

Comment

Sept 3-6 is the Labor Day weekend isn’t it?
              Mikey
              00 SVT CONTOUR #1363 Built Date 1/7/2000 Black/Tan 136k
              99 Contour SE Bought 10-2003-Sold 04-2017
              08 Ford F-150 Limited #357/5,000
              93 Ford Thunderbird, 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

I'm in for either the June or September dates

Comment

Originally posted by ContourMike View Post
                  Sept 3-6 is the Labor Day weekend isn’t it?
                  It is, yes.

Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST

Comment

#1 or none for me and #1 is a maybe.
                    *CLICK HERE ---> 1995 SE 3L WITH MATCHING TRAILER <--- CLICK HERE*
                    30 Contour / Mystiques and counting......

Comment

As a result of the revised dates and other issues, a new host location has been selected and is in place - much less expensive options!

Wild Bear Inn is in Pigeon Forge, TN, only 5 miles from Gatlinburg, just before you enter the spur that connects the two towns. Wild Bear Inn has traditional hotel rooms with two queen beds or a single queen bed. All rooms are brand new as of March 2016. There is a German-themed restaurant and Tavern on site. All rooms receive two complimentary pancake breakfasts. Two additional pancake breakfasts can be purchased at a rate of $5.00 each. You may visit the website www.wildbearinn.com for additional information.

Double Queen is $59.00 / night + tax
                      Single Queen is $49.00 / night + tax

Property: Wild Bear Inn Pigeon Forge
                      Group Name: CEG
                      Arrival Date:10/08/2020
                      Departure Date: 10/12/2020 ?
                      Group Number: 66-754
                      Reservation Deadline/Cut Off Date: 09/08/2020

Below are the booking procedures and important information. Please relay this information to guests within your group.

For Reservations:
                      Reservations may be made by phone at 1-877-502-7058 then select option 3 then 1. Please be sure to use Group Code 66-754. Reservations must be received by the Resort no later than 09/08/2020.

In order for the group rate to remain valid, there must be at least 10 reservations made within the group block. The rates will revert to the prevailing rate at the time of cutoff when less than 10 reservations are made.

Reservations made other than described above (such as third-party online sites) may not be changed to reflect the group rate and therefore the attendee may not be associated with the group.

Check-In/Check-Out:
                      Check-in time begins at 4:00 p.m. Each reservation for which the required deposit has been received is guaranteed for late arrival until 11:59PM of the scheduled Check-In Date. Reservations that have not arrived will cancel the remaining dates of the reservation and forfeit their deposit. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. A late-departure charge may apply for any room(s) occupied after the scheduled check-out time.

Payment & Cancellation Policy:
                      A deposit equal to the room rate plus tax is due at the time of reservation. Final payment for all Reservations is due upon check-in. A security deposit equal to a fifty dollar ($50) credit card hold or two-hundred dollars ($200) cash deposit is required at check-in for each Reservation to cover any incidentals. This amount is fully refundable upon check-out if no incidentals are charged and there is no room damage.

Cancellations for individual reservations must be made seventy-two (72) hours prior to the first check-in date in order to avoid payment of a penalty in an amount equal to the cost of one (1) night’s room and applicable taxes. Deposits are refundable if you cancel prior to the seventy-two (72) hour cancellation window. All rates are in US dollars.

We look forward to having everyone stay with us!
                      Last edited by JKYoder; 06-11-2020, 09:55 PM.
                      Jim -- SVT Contour: #1313, B/P-T, Born 1/06/00; #1485, SF/MNB, Born 5/30/97; & #1346, SF/MNB 3l Hybrid, Born 5/97;
                      2009 FXSTSSE3; 2011 Fusion Sport; 1971 Torino GT Convertible [Project] & 71 Torino SW [Surf wagon project]

Comment

Working...
                      X