• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2019 Pictures

TwoWa2tuff

New CEG'er
Hello everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you all who attended this year's Spring Zing! It was little at the beginning but turned out to be a great ending. The rain for Thursday and Friday was not holding out at all for us but we did get to go to the Canton Car Museum and the 3 Brothers Tavern. Both places were awesome! Our cruise-in for Friday night was cancelled and the Cars and Coffee for Saturday was pushed back a few weeks because of the weather. Instead, we did get a chance to go see Wa2Tuff's SVT. Like some have told me, it felt like his presence was there. We did go to the Rock Hall of Fame on Saturday and I think everyone enjoyed that. I know it was not about cars but it was about music that we love and also pulls us together. The banquet was awesome IMO, food was great but watching blu_fuz eat those chicken wings with 2 forks was even more great to watch. LOL.

For ones that have attended the weekend, please feel free to post any pics up on here to share your experience. Thanks again!

No Title

Attachments

• photo18363.JPG
    photo18363.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18364.JPG
    photo18364.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18365.JPG
    photo18365.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18366.JPG