• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing Information:

I see old schoolers here still, Bob and James👍👍

Well, not since the CSVT have I had a sedan, that was 2005, but here I am again in one! I really need to make it out to a SZ at some point, Hectour, Kevin and I have always talked about it, damn!

On a side note I heard about Tom passing away and I know it's been some time but I'm so sorry to have heard about this, a real gut punch. Tom was one of those guys I never looked at as an age, even though he was older he wasn't "old" if that makes any sense. I see a very similar screen name with Wa2Tuff in there so I have to assume a relation, glad your pressing on here! I remember txting with Tom a while back about a MINI and he just decided not to get it, smart man as always, RIP Tom, glad I crossed paths with you in my life.
2195692da2776470b232e244fdfda338.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now I know who he talked to about getting that MINI! lol. I always try to think of who it was when I see somebody else drive a MINI around here. I am Tom's wife, Anne. Nice to finally meet you. Also, if you haven't heard, I kept his beloved SVT and it will be at this year's event.

Last edited:
I am booked and will be there Fri & Sat nights, I hope to roll in and meet up at 3 Brothers Corner Tavern on Fri. See you there.

1. Anne Hoyt (TWOWa2Tuff)
2. Bob Johann (SoundQ SVT)
3. James Oerichbauer (ZoomZoom Diva) +1 (Hank Urban)
4. Scott Swoboda (giganto)

Trying to add here... please correct for names and any additional people. Since I am seeing Saturdays, I am assuming attendance at banquet...

5. blu_fuz
6. Mystique97
7. montrese04
8. ScotSHO

I need to find out who is Montrese04 and who is ScotSHO?

Please be advised that I have the final head count as 10 people including myself. I will be getting prices together and will let you all know what the final price is on registration by no later then Friday April 12th afternoon.

1. Anne Hoyt (TWOWa2Tuff)
2. Bob Johann (SoundQ SVT)
3. James Oerichbauer (ZoomZoom Diva) +1 (Hank Urban)
4. Scott Swoboda (giganto)
5. Joe Barnes (blu_fuz) no guest
6. Mystique97
7. montrese04
8. ScotSHO

Any fans of the TV show "Wrench'd" on here? My route to Spring Zing will take me right by their shop in Watseka, IL. I am planning to stop by to check it out and maybe pick up some swag. Anybody want something from there that I can deliver to you at SZ? Or, you can check out their website and order what you want. :)

Last edited:
Pricing for Spring Zing!
Considering I only have 10 people that have put their name on the list, I could not get any special ticket prices for the car museum and the rock hall.

Canton Classic Car Museum: $7.50 per person, $5 for youth 5-17 (This is planned to do on Friday April 26th)

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: $26 per person, $16 for youth 6-12 (This is planned to do on Saturday April 27th)

Main Event, I went with a cheaper package and it is pretty much the same except we are there for 2 hours and we only get a $10 play card. We still get the private room and unlimited food and pop. There is a bar there that you can get your own beer if you want. THIS PLACE WANTS A FINAL HEAD COUNT ON MONDAY APRIL 22ND! ANYONE PLANNING ON GOING TO THE BANQUET, MUST BE ON THIS SIGN UP SHEET THAT WE HAVE ON THIS THREAD BY END OF DAY SUNDAY APRIL 21ST. I am paying for this up front so if anyone just "shows up" on that night and wants to be with the banquet, you will have to pay for your own admittance and for your own food.

Main Event: $42 per person, age does not matter.

Attendance for SZ is $15 per person. This will get you the custom lanyard, name tag and goodie bag.

So upfront, please pay $57 to my paypal account ae.hoyt@yahoo.com and please add your name and screen name to the comments so I can make your nametag properly. Everyone will just pay for the car museum and rock hall when we arrive there.

Raffle Prizes and 50/50 Raffle

I have 4 different items that will be raffled off at the banquet and I will be having a 50/50 raffle as well.
The tickets for all of these raffles will be 4/$1 or 25/$5 and it is unlimited.

1. TWOWa2Tuff (Anne Hoyt)
2. SoundQ SVT (Bob Johann)
3. ZoomZoomDiva (James Oerichbauer) +1 (Hank Urban)
4. Giganto (Scott Swoboda)
5. Blu_Fuz(Joe Barnes)
6. Mystique97 (Jason G) + 1
7. montrese04
8. Stylin55_oh (Brett B)
9. MidOH3LCougar (Josh) D)

Last edited:
Payment sent. We will be in Wednesday afternoon or evening. Planning on leaving for the Packard museum on Thursday at 9:00 AM (give or take, you know Contour Standard Time :) )

Ugh, I was hoping my work schedule would change but I am tied up next weekend. I won't be able to attend.

Yes, $15 for the landyard and goodie bag will be fine. What is your name MidOH3LCougar?

I have received payment for Bob Johann and Scott Swoboda and James Oerichbauer.

Received payment from you Josh. I am just assuming that we will just be at the hotel Sunday morning for breakfast. Another ideal, there is a McDonalds and a Bob Evans near by. Anyone up for either of those options? I would think the meet up time probably be about 9 or 10am.

Put me down for attending. Stylin55_oh (Brett B). I will only be able to attend at certain times so just put me down for the $15 lanyard and bag. Please message me below on how to provide payment as I mus tbe blind and don't see it.

Last edited:
Back