• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whos actually going?

im pretty sure i'm coming. just haft to run it by the wife. and then convince her to be ok with the car that i bought (rexxdoggy) old car. b/c nothing worse then being like

me: hey babe
wife: whats up?
me: so i bought a car during the time we were suppose to be saving for a house with the extra side money i been making after work. may i go to spring zing in the state over?
wife: SO WHERE DAFUQ! THIS CAR AT!!!!!!!
me: in Florida (we live in Indianapolis)
wife: so when did you buy the car?
me: back in January
wife: AND ITS BEEN IN A DIFFERENT STATE THIS WHOLE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!
me: yep, and i need to make a trip to FL to pick it up so i can go to spring zing :shrug:
wife: :fighting8:

Room is not the issue. 5 people going to spring zing... ZzzZzzz...

The problem is that you and everyone else that thinks that way all expect others to commit first before committing yourselves. If everyone waits for someone else to make the first move, it becomes a self fulfilling act.

If you want to come, we'd love to have you. Make the decision. If you don't want to come, then why worry about who is or isn't attending because you didn't want to come anyway.

^ this exactly. We had so many "feet draggers" that waited for other people to commit before they would. Why? Then you have 10-15 people that were only WATCHING to see if people would go, but then didn't because no one else said they were going. If those 10-15 feet-draggers would grab SZ by the pussy and sign up, then we would easily have a group of 30+.

Go if you are going to go.

IMG_4547.JPG

(Untitled)

Talking with Hectour, might go if the show and shine is on Saturday:

0194bdd879e3fc498a7553eb15fc8633.jpg
21e1d875f52c1296f60b8ad3f901e530.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saturday will start with Central Illinois Cars and Coffee, then lunch, then the show and shine at Wheels O' Time museum. That's the plan at this point.

I haven't set an "entry fee" yet. Costs will mostly be dictated by your hotel room, what you choose to eat, and admission fees for two activities on Friday and one on Saturday. Once I settle on a caterer for Saturday evening, that will likely be the only fee I'll collect from those that are there.

I'll publish the list of admission charges soon.

It’s shaping up to be a great weekend w/ the activities planned and local area options. I’m really looking forward to it and seeing you guys again! Yay cars

I am going to try to make it work. I leave for a week long vacation the Wednesday after this weekend. so getting time off so close together might be tough.

Back