• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2017

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
I know it's super early to start talking about this, but really how early is to early. I was privileged with housing the event in 2014 in virginia. I'd like to toss my hat in the ring for the 2017 event. I've made some calls and started comping a new list of possible vendors to donate to our event. The event would be scheduled different then the 2014. Arrival last in past years in Thursday, everyone getting together going out to eat. Arranging some cabins so we can have a bonfire to gather around for a few beers. Friday head out to drive the blue ridge Parkway stopping along the way at various stops. After the drive two options 1)Hood pop technical talk/ track prep 2) if it doesn't interest you we're gonna setup a back road mountain run. Dinner this night and bed cause early rise rally to the track. Saturday at the track, you can buy in for the full day track event, or the hyperdrive which is about $60 for a single 30 min session on the track with an instructor. Note: there are rules and regulations your car has to meet for both situations. The remaining group will participate in the carshow with the mustangs, track cars and hyperdrive cars will participate. Independent judging will be preformed by the mustang club for our category receiving awards from them. Then we have our own judging within our own group. Raffles and door prizes through out the night. Eat with the svtoa at the track, guys who drive the track can eat with there cars inside. Sunday goodbyes

Thanks for the offer! I have never been to Virginia so it would be fun to check the state out! Espesially what you have planned would sounds like it would be a blast! Was hoping it would be a little closer to home, this years SZ in Tennessee was a long haul for me 2,850 miles round trip! Virginia would be further!! haha

A few of our local PNW meets have been as well-attended as national meets. Then throw in this is microbrew heaven.

Back