• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WGL Spring Zing Contouravan - Wednesday April 13

We are heading out from here around 4-5am Wednesday morning.

Should hit Indianapolis 10:30-11:30am. Could be a good spot to meet up for lunch too.

I'm going to plan our route through Rockford instead of Chicago.

If you're coming down I-39 to Bloomington I can meet you there before heading over to Indy on I-74. Have you and the family never been to the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area before? I saw you post that someone told you it was like the Dells. I think the area is better than the Dells for almost everything, except the water parks themselves. Of course, Dollywood makes up for that a little. Your family will love it, and you'll like the roads we'll be on. :)

I will be running a little ahead, then behind you to do some sightseeing on the way there. I'll be in Indy Monday evening, then Louisville Tuesday night to do some sightseeing perhaps and to get a new set of tires put on. I'll hit the Henry Clay house on the way to Knoxville and stay there Wednesday and Thursday with a trip to the Andrew Johnson home on Thursday and to get an oil change in. Then arrive Friday morning. I am also going via Rockford/Bloomington then to Indy.

nobody else from this area is going or would like to meet up? I might have to make a side trip to Bloomington, IN., either going down or coming back...

Back