• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2016

REMINDER: Room group rates are available until 3/28/16! That is TODAY. The countdown is ON. If you need a room, sign up ASAP.

Last edited:
Booked the hotel on Friday. Got T-Shirt ordered. I am planning on arriving Friday morning, while I'll be an hour or so away in Knoxville from Wednesday night. Going to do car maintenance and see the Andrew Johnson house Thursday, and hope to meet up with another car club staying in the area that is also doing the Dragon the same weekend.

I will be there Wednesday and got a hotel booked for Wednesday through Saturday night. any good prizes/gifts being raffled off? :drool:

Suggestion for those planning to participate in the driving activities.... bring walkie talkies. There will be many places where cellular service is spotty at best, but mostly it will be non-existent.

Suggestion for those planning to participate in the driving activities.... bring walkie talkies. There will be many places where cellular service is spotty at best, but mostly it will be non-existent.
Thanks for then heads up! Any cell service better/worse then others?

No towers no service. I ride motorcycles up there all the time and never have service. I still have a flip phone because they pick up better than the smart phones and I still have don't have service in most places.

Spring Zing '16 was a blast!! Glad the ones that arrived could make it and safe travels back home. Special thanks to JKYoder for Hosting and planning the weekend of fun!

Spring Zing '16 was a blast!! Glad the ones that arrived could make it and safe travels back home. Special thanks to JKYoder for Hosting and planning the weekend of fun!

Yes, it was a great time with all who were able to make the event. Even the family members appeared to have a good time.

So now to find a host and location for next year - SZ17 - 20th anniversary of introduction for the Contour SVT.

Back