• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

List of who is going to SZ15, and how/when you are arriving

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
So, before I book my flight, I want to make sure there will be enough people there. I'll start the list. Please indicate if you are flying or driving in, and roughly when you expect to arrive (perhaps some car pooling from the airport could be done?) and depart.

1. SoundQ SVT - flying Delta - connecting through ATL to FLL - arrival about 12:00 pm Thursday. Departure Sunday very early at 6:45 am...

Last edited:
I really wanted to go, but the attendance seems to be waaaay down.

Come on people, commit to having a great time and be there.

Flight from Chicago to Miami OR Chicago to Fort Lauderdale are $200 round trip.

I'm booking my flight today. I know of 3 other people from this area going to the Zing. I don't care what we do, but I'll be there!

Im still considering. I'm mixed. I feel kinda goofy going to Florida in April, it's just getting nice here.

I might melt there.

I'm still considering also. I will have been in Orlando mid-March. Don't know if both are doable a month apart.

Flight is booked too!!! meeting Blu-Fuz at his place and riding with him to Chicago Airport!!

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence. I want to go but cost with some other projects are something I have to consider. Anyone want a roommate?

I'm still on the fence. I want to go but cost with some other projects are something I have to consider. Anyone want a roommate?

I need a roomie so if we agree to split it, you pay for 1/2 weather you show up or not!

My friend is flying in on Delta from MSP to MIA, arriving Wednesday at 2:43 on 4/22, departing MIA at 12:40 on Sunday. I'll probably start driving home after I drop her off unless people were up for lunch or something. Fort Lauderdale had fewer flight choices nonstop to MSP.

I'm hoping I can make the drive where I arrive in time to get her at the airport! May have to push it a bit.

Sounds like we have Marcy and I in one room, Mike and Coral in a second, satya and fuz in a third, SoundQ + possible roommate in a 4th for sure... Can think of a few more probables...

Last edited:
Any details on events? Even still - Ft Lauderdale is worth the trip by itself. Waiting a bit more, I have the time off and then some, just trying to fund this trip completely off OT.

svttour
Smalls

1. SoundQ SVT
2. Blu_Fuz
3. ContourMike
4. ZoomZoomDiva and guest
5. Satya_svt98
6. ContourCoral

Last edited:
Back