• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ HOTEL INFO

Sam is supposed to be room to be #9.

I just booked room #10 so we can all get the lower rate of $100 a night instead of $130 a night.

I saved everyone that booked for 2 nights $60 total each room.

Anyone that booked a room under their name only owes me about $15 to help cover room #10. I will be collecting $$ Thursday night during parking lot shenanigans :cool: so have cash on you.

There's 9 booked, she'll give it to you at the group rate.

She said no, that 9 rooms will not get the rate.

Sam is booked now, so he is room #9. I booked #10 for one night $100+tax and she will still honor the $100 a night on all the other rooms for all the nights. So the $100+tax spent on room #10 saved $440 (9 rooms x $30 per night x 2 nights - $100 = $440).

She said no, that 9 rooms will not get the rate.

Sam is booked now, so he is room #9. I booked #10 for one night $100+tax and she will still honor the $100 a night on all the other rooms for all the nights. So the $100+tax spent on room #10 saved $440 (9 rooms x $30 per night x 2 nights - $100 = $440).

awesome we got the 10th room saves people even more $$$ if they booked 3 nights! what night is it reserved for? is it gonna be the party room?

Since it is under my name, not going to be a party room! hahahaha

It is reserved for Thursday night I think.

awesome we got the 10th room saves people even more $$$ if they booked 3 nights! what night is it reserved for? is it gonna be the party room?

Oh yeah, I forgot we are booked for 3 nights!

So the $100+tax spent on room #10 saved $710 (9 rooms x $30 per night x 3 nights - $100 = $710).

I think it would be fair if "every room", pitched in at least $10, That would be 9 rooms X $10= $90 for Joe, I think he did everyone a solid by doing this, by saving us each $90+ for our weekend stay!.

I hate to say it but I am EXPECTING each room to pay me $10 minimum or someone can buy me out of the 10th room if they want it.

Hotel is fairly nice. I'm here.. All alone...

A strange purple neon glow coming from the window at night though

I was there last night... I can talk to the security to rent out our room for $150. and shoot him $20 we can drink by the pool area as long as we don't break anything and get super loud.

We made it at about 3:30 this afternoon! several food places nearby and a full grocery store nearby (only beer and wine, no hard alcohol I could find). Bruce needs a bath badly!

Beans Ill hit the beach with you after we get in @10am if you want to wait. Or just let me know where you are

Back