• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ HOTEL INFO

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
From Sam:

UPDATE!!! Booking is now ready. Please call 954-456-8333 and speak with LENA... mention CEG.

There are some things that I need to relay that Lena wanted me to let tell everyone..

The group rate is a 10 room min...@ 99.99+ tax a night.

If we do not rent 10 rooms then we will be charged $129.99+ tax per night.

If you wish to cancel you need 7 days notification time if not you will be charged 129.99+ tax as well as not a showing.
The price is $99 a night + tax.

Best Western
101 Ansin Boulevard
Hallandale Beach, Florida, 33009-3916, US

Phone: 954-456-8333

Last edited:
please pm me before booking I will need to set up the discount code word with Lena.

UPDATE!!! Booking is now ready. Please call 954-456-8333 and speak with LENA... mention CEG.

There are some things that I need to relay that Lena wanted me to let tell everyone..

The group rate is a 10 room min...@ 99.99+ tax a night.

If we do not rent 10 rooms then we will be charged $129.99+ tax per night.

If you wish to cancel you need 7 days notification time if not you will be charged 129.99+ tax as well as not a showing.

3rd Reservation Made!

Just spoke with Lena, who has been super busy all day preparing for a weekend special event. She said the best time to call this week will be Saturday (tomorrow), as the event will have filled the hotel and she won't be as busy.

If she is not available when you call, leave a message and she will get back to you. If you leave name, phone, and "CEG reservation" she will know it's for our group.

I'm booked. 4 more rooms to go! Lena is very nice, so be nice to her. She has the final say on how much we get charged if we don't meet our 10 room reservation.

Back