• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sick burn

MapOfTaziFoSho

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm pretty certain that most of you saw me absolutely plastered last night. I just wanted to apologize to anyone that I may have offended or pucked near. :blackeye:

Now the events that lead up to my absolute drunkenness have been revealed to me I have to give props to Dave and his brother Don for pouring the rest of my vodka in my already heavily mixed diet coke. This was done while I was outside destroying my tires. Their execution and ability to keep their mouths shut while they watched me drink the majority of that 2 litre bottle was impressive. The best part though is that it wasn't just them that partook in the prank. Barge later on during the banquette poured some of what he thought was vodka into my 2 litre bottle of diet coke, but he was actually pouring water into it because Dave and Don filled that bottle up with water.

I really can't be mad about that now because I fell into this hook line and sinker!

Sick burn fellas! :laugh:

LOL it was sweet!!
Also when i pulled the el switch a roo on sharkeys Spicey Garlic wings with a Wild wing. He stopped eating after one bite of the Wild :)

I watched the whole thing unfold from the table behind them, it was really funny to see how quick they thought of doing it...but i was bummed that i couldnt see you try to drink what you thought was the vodka. I give them props and i give you props for picking the mood up during the banquet!

shots.gif
finger.gif
itsok.gif

I watched the whole thing unfold from the table behind them, it was really funny to see how quick they thought of doing it...but i was bummed that i couldnt see you try to drink what you thought was the vodka. I give them props and i give you props for picking the mood up during the banquet!

...And major props to Jacquie (sp?) and Wes for nursing you back to health.

I couldn't thank you guys enough! :eek:

That was funny! I still didn't get it! Steve told me it was water, then I took a swig and sure enough it was! I just got pissed because I thought someone stole my vodka, it never occurred to me that someone had poured it ALL into my diet coke mix. :blackeye: :troutslap:

Last edited:

Well, on that note.... I do happen to remember, Pete, that you were thanking me all night for helping you... but more specifically, I remember a promise of "hundreds of dollars" and "the moon and the stars" that you owe me.... I do think I can let the moon and stars go, but about this hundreds of dollars for making sure you don't die..... :shrug: I could definately take you up on that!!!!!!!!

(oh, and besides Pete, who I was nursing, Aaron SVTSNOB was right next door and that's who Wes and I took care of.... needless to say, I had a lovely night)

Jacquie

Well, on that note.... I do happen to remember, Pete, that you were thanking me all night for helping you... but more specifically, I remember a promise of "hundreds of dollars" and "the moon and the stars" that you owe me.... I do think I can let the moon and stars go, but about this hundreds of dollars for making sure you don't die..... :shrug: I could definately take you up on that!!!!!!!!

(oh, and besides Pete, who I was nursing, Aaron SVTSNOB was right next door and that's who Wes and I took care of.... needless to say, I had a lovely night)

Jacquie

Let me get a job first and I'll see what I can do.

reminds me of a prank we did on one of my freinds. he was bombed and we didn't feel like baby sitting him so we put water into a vodka bottle and told him to drink it. He starts chugging it, and the look on his face was that of someone sucking on a lemon. when he was done he was like "oh the burn!!!" Then we made him moonwalk for a snickers bar.

Back