• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show N Shine Parking Arrangements

Just have everyone meet with their respective groups, and drive there ten minutes apart. Gives time to park each group the way we want it. :shrug:

Having people park in the designated spots is very hard UNLESS you make people stay with their predetermined judging class. I thought about making spots for certain cars, but people want to change the class they want to be in when they get there, plus some people want to park in a spot that just ruins everything lol.

Just have everyone meet with their respective groups, and drive there ten minutes apart. Gives time to park each group the way we want it. :shrug:

No ones forcing me to wake up at any given time on my weekend off :p

nothing beats steeda showing up 4 hours late last year

No ones forcing me to wake up at any given time on my weekend off :p
I told myself the same thing last year after working 12 hour days the week or two before SZ. I thought I could catch up on sleep, next thing I know, Amanda and I are "SZ rabbits"! :laugh:

I told myself the same thing last year after working 12 hour days the week or two before SZ. I thought I could catch up on sleep, next thing I know, Amanda and I are "SZ rabbits"! :laugh:

got the vid to prove it?

Only audio. snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....

Only audio. snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....oh....snort....
:laugh: LOL, not close. I don't have any vids from SZ, sorry :shrug: We were honestly sleeping though, you know, recharging your energy, not like in GTA though :laugh:

:laugh: LOL, not close. I don't have any vids from SZ, sorry :shrug: We were honestly sleeping though, you know, recharging your energy, not like in GTA though :laugh:

Right, except that one time I called you while you were "sleeping". Why in the hell did you answer the phone mid-coitus again?

Right, except that one time I called you while you were "sleeping". Why in the hell did you answer the phone mid-coitus again?
Would you let that go! We hadn't even started yet...thats why I answered...I didn't want you knockin on the door when we were doing something! :crazy:

Back