• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show N Shine Parking Arrangements

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
Just curious to throw this idea out there. Seems every year we all park next to each other, backed in. I've always hoped to see different parking arrangements for sake of better photography angles.

If we park like the auto conventions park their cars, it'll look a little more interesting and give the photo geeks some real room to play in. Some backed in, some angled 45 degrees and wheels turned one way or the other.. stuff like that.

Thoughts?

I was leaning towards the fact that we'd either all have to leave together or make sure we knew how many people were in each category so we could block off the correct amount of parking spots for each category.

a count should be easy to get since you had to pick a show category when you registered iirc

I like the idea of grouping cars by category, it would make the voting MUCH easier.
I'm skeptical about our abilities to pull it off though.

No one is gonna wanna park near the Black SVT with Carbon fiber/Hot pink wheels i don't think

Back