• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#1382 Turbo CSVT numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent beat any " built " evos in my 3l swap but ive beat some with exhaust and other mods. Not off the line tho. They was all like 20 mph rolll or 60 or so. Heres some pix

Dont even play, you did NOT beat a evo with exhaust in a 3l swap. A n/a 3l isnt THAT fast dude. Even from a roll. And I am sure 99% of ceg will agree with me here.

I havent beat any " built " evos in my 3l swap but ive beat some with exhaust and other mods. Not off the line tho. They was all like 20 mph rolll or 60 or so. Heres some pix

My car isn't built, just exhaust and fuel mods. Wanna race?

Real racers go from a roll!! Thats how its done on the internet.

My car isn't built, just exhaust and fuel mods. Wanna race?

Real racers go from a roll!! Thats how its done on the internet.

lol hahahahaha yeah race Rawburt, he is a ethug but I 100000000000000000000000000000000000000% guarantee he will smoke you. I race from a roll, thats how I get down,lol:laugh:

I have beat some evos in my 3l swap tour. Not built tho. Just exhaust and some others but not off the line. All like 20 - 60 mph roll. Heres some pix of my car and the old motor and then the new motor
IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

old motor after build
IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

Engine bayt after painting
mr2003.jpg

mr2002.jpg

new motor
mr2v6014.jpg

mr2v6015.jpg

I dont have to prove my pecker is bigger than urs ryan you dont have to believe me. Maybe nect tiem i will get it on vid and show you. And are you that ignorant you dont know what a engine bay is?

I dont have to prove my pecker is bigger than urs ryan you dont have to believe me. Maybe nect tiem i will get it on vid and show you. And are you that ignorant you dont know what a engine bay is?

I still dont understand your way of typing, you are all about genital size, dude I wont be with you so stop asking, I am not like you.

And whats "Maybe nect tiem"??????:nonono:

Damn if you couldnt tell that was a miss type i feel sorry for you but then again i already do considering you spent your life savings on a POS contour that you could have built for half the cost you paid for it lol instead of using that money for like your kids college or getting out the shed you live in. Oh and look ryan I did a custom VVT-i v6 swap in my 4 cylinder car all by my self hehehe

Damn if you couldnt tell that was a miss type i feel sorry for you but then again i already do considering you spent your life savings on a POS contour that you could have built for half the cost you paid for it lol instead of using that money for like your kids college or getting out the shed you live in. Oh and look ryan I did a custom VVT-i v6 swap in my 4 cylinder car all by my self hehehe

Toooooo funny dude, too bad my childrens college is already saved and paid for, all 3 of my children, I do put priorities first and can still buy cars CASH, but hey thats how I roll. And you couldnt build this car for what I paid for it, ask any one on here that knows what I paid for it. So try again, but hey what are you doing here anyways with no contour:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back