• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

12 Second Contour???

Hightower GT

CEG'er
Does anyone have a 12.999 or better Contour in the quarter mile? Sure, you can have 500HP or so. But, how does that equate to useful HP in a Contour?

Timeslips, or you're a liar.

Its ok Tony. All the old members have reached senility and can no longer re-call any past instances or use their brains to perform much other than make pointless posts :laugh:

i ran a 10 on NAWZZZ, but they didn't give me a slip, but my floorboard fell out, then i blew the weld on the intake and it was down hill from there.

what a cheesy poke and fast and the furious...:blackeye:

nice work :cool:

manifold_danger.jpg

i ran a 10 on NAWZZZ, but they didn't give me a slip, but my floorboard fell out, then i blew the weld on the intake and it was down hill from there.

Wow, watch Fast and the Furious much? LOL I'm going to the track friday, don't think i'm going to run just because I don't wanna make a fool of my tour. If I did though that means I'd have to put my stock wheels back on, cause there is no way i'd run my 10 ton 18's! :nonono: Main reason i'm going is to see what kinda time my Mustang buddies run...

yo snap dawg i was running 8.94 at 145 in my svt then my rpms caught on fire and
speedometer threw the needle off and got stuck in my halogen fluid container
and then my muffler backfired and my timeslip blew out the window
but it was sweet i ran 2 stAge NAWS 300 shot for the launch and a 600 shot for the 3rd gear clutch dump at 9500 rpms (thats how they caught on fire)

yeeeah

burrita did a 13.2 and bent an axle i hear. demon's 13.4 was N/A and gives all us contour owners hope. it kinda makes me want to start doing the fine tweaks on my car N/A and finish it up.

all i would need is

"optimized" secondaries
A large throttle body
The 75MM maf installed
A better intake
Xcal2 with PRP
UDP's (already have AC deleted)
EGR delete

then there is really not much else i would have to physically bolt onto the car. even with all that on the 3L, and drag radials, i doubt i'd come close to demon's time. it would take about 250 HP and good hook for a crappy driver like me to get into the 13's at all. lol

Back