• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hoffman Ford Car show! August 4th

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Lets see if we can get CEG back on the map. it seems like meets have been dying off lately, and it sucks. I want to see how many CEGers we can get at the Hoffman Ford car show this year. Years back it wouldn't be uncommon to get 10+ cars, now we're lucky to get 4.

Harrisburg, PA - 30th Annual Ford & Mercury Extravaganza at Hoffman Ford Land, 5200 Jonestown Rd, Rt 22 Rain or Shine. Sponsored by the by the Performance Ford Club of America 9:00 am to 4:00 pm registration by 12:00 noon. Pre-Registration $10.00 by July 23, day of show registration $15.00 Tony Lehigh 201 Heistand Rd York PA 17402-2713 or Bob e-mail: vidbob@pa.net

I know there are a number of people in the area that can make it, even if its for a few hours. Lets meet up and have a great time, check out others cars, and lets get the attention of the other car people there!

Haha. My bad mark. Busy weekend with "customer" cars and again my schedule sucks with always having the kids. Need to have car shows in the winter when I'm laid off. Lol.

Back