• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car show April 6th

dwtjr3

New CEG'er
Ok so long story short I am a student at PSU harrisburg and I am a member of the ASME( American Society of Mechanical Engineers) and I am hosting a car show at PSU Harrisburg.

Details:

The car show is free admission (donation towards our ASME team optional)

It is Saturday April 6th (rain date 13th) 11am-7pm with a self serve car wash starting at 10am and there will be food and a DJ there.

So far I have invited CJ pony parts and they are working on getting back to me, And I am in the process of getting ahold of DGR performance and trying to get them to bring some cars out.

Any and all makes of cars are welcome.

Address of the show is 777 W Harrisburg Pike Middletown, PA 17057

I would appreciate anyone who could make it out, I am hosting the show and would love to try and make it successful

You going to have the Mustang or the SVT?

I should be there, even if i'm on call for work, considering its only like 100 yards from my house. :laugh:

Have you posted about this on modded mustangs yet or start anything on facebook? I can help ya spread the word if you want me to.

sounds good man the more people show up the better.

And I am bringing the mustang up.

Awesome man the more the better, I am curious to see how many csvt's we can get out there, so far it looks like 3 as of now.

Redline performance and maintenance is now a sponsor of the car show and they will have there 1150rwhp viper there

A little over a week away, everyone still trying to make a appearance?

I should be there around 11. Not sure if I can get my car in the show for just a few hours? Im hoping to stay until atleast 1 but will have to see how the kids handle it. Was working today on polishing lenses for my projector retrofit and started painting the grill surround, mesh, and plastic eyelids so those will be done for the show. Also hoping to get the mirko bandaged up and in color and the new to me catback installed by then too. Chances are the mirko will be on but in flat black. :(

Also guys check out my for sale threads and if you want me to bring anything with for you to buy let me know.

haha awesome man come on out and get her off you mind lol

Less then a week away, who is still able to make it out?

we now have a professional photographer and film guy coming out to get some videos and pictures of the show

Back