Car show April 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car show April 6th

Ok so long story short I am a student at PSU harrisburg and I am a member of the ASME( American Society of Mechanical Engineers) and I am hosting a car show at PSU Harrisburg.

Details:

The car show is free admission (donation towards our ASME team optional)

It is Saturday April 6th (rain date 13th) 11am-7pm with a self serve car wash starting at 10am and there will be food and a DJ there.

So far I have invited CJ pony parts and they are working on getting back to me, And I am in the process of getting ahold of DGR performance and trying to get them to bring some cars out.

Any and all makes of cars are welcome.

Address of the show is 777 W Harrisburg Pike Middletown, PA 17057

I would appreciate anyone who could make it out, I am hosting the show and would love to try and make it successful
    2001 mustang gt - blown, cammed, geared

1998.5 TR csvt - stcok DD currently learning new mods to do

You going to have the Mustang or the SVT?

I should be there, even if i'm on call for work, considering its only like 100 yards from my house.

Have you posted about this on modded mustangs yet or start anything on facebook? I can help ya spread the word if you want me to.
    00 Contour SVT #1914 BLK/PT
    3L Hybrid, cam regrinds, MSDS, Quaife, NPG CAI, 17x7.5 MSR wheels, Hankook RS3 245/40s, D2s, tubular rear toe arms, BAT rear sway bar, 13" Cobra front brakes, 300mm FSVT rear brakes, CF Evo hood, Mirko. 2900lbs. 213whp/179wtq

Comment

Ill try to stop out and check it out as a spectator. Ill bring the svt but cant stay long enough to be in the show.
      '01 F150 Supercrew-Magnaflow Exhaust, Airmax intake, 33" Terra grapplers
      '98 Satin black CSVT #3107- Portmatched 3L, Quaife lsd and more SOLD 10/28/12
      99 Tgreen/Tan CSVT Ported 3L, Koni/GC's, and more to come.

Comment

sounds good man the more people show up the better.

And I am bringing the mustang up.

Comment

Bump, less then a month away

Comment

At this point, ill be there with my T-green. Ill try to get some more people to go.
            98.5 CSVT 6357, Port-matched '04 3L, 17" Prolines, resonator deleted, Cobalt Blue Metallic, custom hood/tail lights.

1999 CSVT 1394, all stock and staying that way!

Comment

Awesome man the more the better, I am curious to see how many csvt's we can get out there, so far it looks like 3 as of now.

Redline performance and maintenance is now a sponsor of the car show and they will have there 1150rwhp viper there

Comment

A little over a week away, everyone still trying to make a appearance?

Comment

I should be there around 11. Not sure if I can get my car in the show for just a few hours? Im hoping to stay until atleast 1 but will have to see how the kids handle it. Was working today on polishing lenses for my projector retrofit and started painting the grill surround, mesh, and plastic eyelids so those will be done for the show. Also hoping to get the mirko bandaged up and in color and the new to me catback installed by then too. Chances are the mirko will be on but in flat black. :(

Also guys check out my for sale threads and if you want me to bring anything with for you to buy let me know.
                  '01 F150 Supercrew-Magnaflow Exhaust, Airmax intake, 33" Terra grapplers
                  '98 Satin black CSVT #3107- Portmatched 3L, Quaife lsd and more SOLD 10/28/12
                  99 Tgreen/Tan CSVT Ported 3L, Koni/GC's, and more to come.

Comment

Yeah man thats fine you can come and go as you please

Comment

Dont know yet. Going through a pretty rough time right now and will be a last minute decision.....
                      98.5 CSVT 6357, Port-matched '04 3L, 17" Prolines, resonator deleted, Cobalt Blue Metallic, custom hood/tail lights.

Comment

F*** THAT B****!!! She wants space...she will get it. Be there if the weather is good.

...And if i can get the car inspected.

Comment

haha awesome man come on out and get her off you mind lol

Less then a week away, who is still able to make it out?

we now have a professional photographer and film guy coming out to get some videos and pictures of the show

Comment

Working...
                          X