• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All Ford!

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Get registered! 20 years of SVT! I hear people say, "yea, i'll be going" then never show up. Lets see of the Contours can make a comeback in 2013, and put them Focus guys in their place. (not that i have anything against them) :cool:

I think it'd be pretty awesome to see more than 5 cars show up. Usually we get Tuftour, Shanes98CSVT, Aaron88, TheDigitalSlacker, and myself. WE NEED MORE CARS! Shane and i will have a small gas grill for cooking up some snacks while we sit at the showfield. Starts Thrusday, ends on Sunday. Exact dates are listed in the link provided above.

Lets take this time to meet up and have a good time with some fellow CEG'ers. I know a lot of you do spring zing, but lets see if we can get a group out here at one of the BIGGEST FORD SHOWS IN THE NATION!

Done miss out on supporting the SVT group as its...

20 YEARS OF SVT!

wont be going this year. getting beat by a stock fiesta with dollar store rattle canned pink wheels was a little discouraging

i knew 2 people there last time... lol

the fiesta guys were in the focus group. so they disappeared for the entire show

wont be going this year. getting beat by a stock fiesta with dollar store rattle canned pink wheels was a little discouraging

Lol, I know what you mean...I got beat by some guy with duct tape on his rear fender.

;) 95_Mystique...

Damn.. If I was from US.. I'd was there from the first hour! But.. badly.. im from Europe :( And that sucks, because here I own the only Contour SVT.. So no buddies for me to talk, to share ideas. So my "great time" is when I work by myself on the car :))

Lol, I know what you mean...I got beat by some guy with duct tape on his rear fender.

;) 95_Mystique...

No duct tape this year! Got a new SVT and swapped all of my goodies into it. :D

Damn.. If I was from US.. I'd was there from the first hour! But.. badly.. im from Europe :( And that sucks, because here I own the only Contour SVT.. So no buddies for me to talk, to share ideas. So my "great time" is when I work by myself on the car :))
Its a shame you live so far away :(

Come on guys, its 20 years of SVT this year!

Hey now, those were my wheels! I painted them pink a couple years ago for a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life, but when my trans blew up, I sold the wheels to my good friend Jason from FocalJet (Sonic Focus), and he let someone use the wheels for the autocross. I had intended to get the wheels properly clear coated but never got to it, so they looked pretty faded when he sold them. They looked awesome when they were "fresh".

402021_10150632922536111_1775643025_n.jpg

For the record, don't feel bad about getting beat by that car. The tires on those "rattle canned pink wheels" were a fresh set of Nitto NT-01's that I only got to use once before I sold them. :)

For the record, don't feel bad about getting beat by that car. The tires on those "rattle canned pink wheels" were a fresh set of Nitto NT-01's that I only got to use once before I sold them. :)

i had rims that i put 30+ hours into polishing wrapped in brand new re050A's

I'll be going to Carlisle. But with my SVT Focus with Focus Rising.

Pre-registered!

FYI the price went up since last year, so it would be worth it to get registered now for a cheaper rate.

Back