• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas

Anthony

New CEG'er
Hey, for all (or any) of you guys in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas:
There is a cruise-in I've been to a couple times in Arlington that is pretty cool! The majority of cars that show up are pre-70's, but car enthusiasts of all types are welcome. Had a couple 2000,2005+ mustangs and an SVT Lightning show up last time I went. Even a kid in a Jetta came.

*Every Friday night* (usaually starts about 6pm or 7pm), as long as it's above 50 degrees F, they meet up in front of Albertson's right off of the exit for "Green Oaks" on I-20. It's on the northside of the highway I believe. It's literally right off the highway.
They have a large section of the parking lot, under the lights, cone'd off for the cars, no entry fee or registration, just park 'em where you want. There is a guy who organizes it and has music(50's 60's rock) playing, and there was a guy with a huge smoker cooking things. Cool event and lots of other places to eat right by the lot.

Anyway, It's pretty neat!

Back