• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford Carisle

Already have a room reserved at Hotel Carlisle. Still not sure if I'm gonna take the Contour or my Focus...They're expecting over 200 Foci this year, and I dunno if I can miss out on that spectacle. Is the route/fairgrounds mirko friendly? That's really my main concern.

Thanks BrApple for the info. I checked my calender I don't think Ill be able to enter my car. I do have time saterday to take a trip up. I will deff stop by to show my face and to check out everyones rides. Mybe get some ideas for my car.

Anyone going that needs an extra roomate or someone to split hotel costs with? Hell, I'll sleep on the floor. I just need a place to crash/shower.

Last edited:
I would totally go to this since my car has a really good chance of being finished for this... but it's over on my b-day (June 4th) and it's the big 30 for me this year so I'm sure we'll be doing something with all my friends that weekend. Oh well seems like 2012 is going to be a big come back year for me with car shows.

I'm gettin psyched! It's quickly approaching and will be here before we know it. I've decided I'll take the Contour this year, but I'll tag along with the Focus guys and all the festivities they do (Banquet dinner and cruise-in to the fairgrounds and whatnot).

I recall you describing how you swore you saw the grim reaper peeking in your tent..... :laugh: That was a nasty storm and I was in a brick house...with a roof! ;)

Rod

I went to Home Depot in the middle of the storm last year and I ended up sprinting to the building and running into a wall...Guess I don't have the braking power to stop my fat ass at full gallop. :laugh:

Registered Today

Camping thread is started in the Northeast Forum. Anyone interested in camping can post up there. We should be registering for sites soon.

I just registered today. Keep in mind that today is the last day for pre registration so you can get registration sticker by mail and drive right into the fairgrounds! It's also $10 cheaper. Save time and money and stop procrastinating (like I was doing).

Well it's just a few days away so who's getting excited? I know I am! I'll be rolling in to the fairgrounds with all the foci organized by color..hope they don't mind a Contour sneaking in there. I'll see you guys there!

I had the 'last minute eff-it' moment. I'll be registering today and coming up for the Saturday. I doubt I can stay overnight seeing as I have no place to crash. Besides, I was one of 2 3Ls there last year, and it looks like I'll be the only one there this year/ :D

Back