• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2010 Fall Dragon Run is Oct 7th thru 10th

11 confirmed right now, not to mention the "last minute" people. This is going to be our largest group ever, over 20 shouldn't be a problem. I've got alternative places for people to stay, in the area as well as 1/2 hour away that's very easy to get to, trust me. Come on over to the southeastern forum and check us out and read and follow along how this get's put together and sorted out by everyone chipping in and helping out. We've already got people willing to take a person or two or 4 into their cabins, whatever it takes.

The number is at 15, but Tigerbalm has an entire crew looking to come out and even if half of them show up, the others who are bringing out people have half show up, the number of 17 from last year is surely to fall and 20 is a breeze!

If you've ever wanted to do this free, 2nd longest event on the CEG that guarantees you an awesome time, this is the time to get on the bandwagon. No need to pre-pay for cabin either, just an honest rsvp to Dixie, the owner of www.caneycreekvillage.com is all it takes. From there, you get a buddy or two or threee to come along, split the cost and make it that much cheaper than it is already. Tell her your with "Roger from Deeetroit", that's it (even though I'm in Chicago now, that's how she knows me)

40 days to go, we've got cabins booked and are starting our first "Tent City" at Caney Creek Village, $7.00 a night! As of right now, we've got 25 cars with a possible swing of 5 more. Atleast this year we've got some Contours going, as well as some Cougars too. Maybe the Contour is making a comeback?!

Still room for more, drop me a PM if you've got any questions!

What are you talking about Hectour, we've got 3 or 4 CSVT's and 2 Cougars going. Did you see what Matt said when he joined the "who's going list", he said it was as big as the SZ list.

This run has spilled over into a couple other sites, but is mainly CEG still. Xceedspeed is starting to make a good showing and the Fit site I belong to, well, has myself and 2 others for sure, as well as some locals that should be making it out with us. The founder of the Protege' Garage is coming out with us from Chicago too, imagine the pub his site will get!

Literally hours to go, well days, but its getting closer to counting the hours and not the day! Its not too late, be one of the later arrivals and join us for this epic run!

Back