• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any Car Shows In Southeast Area???

Charlotte Autofair

Charlotte Autofair

The Charlotte Autofair is a huge show and auto flea market which is held each spring and fall at the Charlotte International Raceway (formerly Lowe's). The spring version is April 8-11. I don't know how you go about showing unless you're a member of one of the numerous marque clubs that are there. Each club has an area set aside for their particular make as well as areas for antiques and for street rods. Maybe the Mustang SVT Club would let you display with their cars.

I usually go as a spectator (without my CSVT since the parking lots are mostly unpaved). There's no way you can see it all in a day. They also have a "for sale" area with several hundred cars and an antique/classic auction.

Don

I don't know anyone although there are several around. I don't see as many as I used to. I've seen a silver one just like mine a couple of times in my small town and there is at least one other owner who is on this board occasionally.

There's also an All Ford Show during the summer at one of the dealers. I'll post it on this forum when I see it advertised.

Don

Back