• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2010 Memorial weekend cruise (socal)

2010 Memorial weekend cruise (socal)

• MMM maybe, keep me posted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

socal98SVTC

CEG'er
Last year a couple friends and I cruised from San Diego to the Grand Canyon via RT 66 in our Mustangs. Im setting out to do another cruise this coming Memorial weekend. Either to the GC again or to Monterey, CA via the coast. I will be driving my Mustang again and my wife will probably drive her Contour. The RT 66 cruise was just awsome. And Ive heard the drive up the coast is one not to be missed for anyone in Socal. The cruise will be open to anyone wishing to attend, no matter make or model. Just respect for others is all that will be required. I might also do both with the Monterey cruise coming earlier in the spring, depending on attendence (and my personnel funds). Here are some pics and a video from last year.

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/s...ruise/?start=0

We will be doing a cruise again to the Grand Canyon. It will be on memorial weekend since its a three day for most. We will be leaving from victorville sat morning arriving in williams, az that night. Going to the canyon on Sunday and driving back Sunday night or Monday. If any one is interested let me know and I will post more info. Right now we have about twelve people interested in going.

Most of us will be driving mustangs, but Im trying to talk my wife into taking her 98 CSVT since we have three kids. Feel free to join us, will be a CRUISE and not a cannonball race :crazy:. We will be starting in Victorville on Sat morning, going to the Canyon on sunday. Here is the main thread on black mustang clubs forum.

http://www.bmcforums.com/showthread.php?t=60793

I will try to make it,I will probably break off when on the 40 and head to Prescott,I have friends I will be visiting there. But I always like sharing some FORD LOVE.

Back