• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AutoInterests 2014 Schedule - HPDE

SilverKnight

New CEG'er
Hi Guys, I would like to invite you to come along to some HPDE with a great group of people.

For those of you who don't know about us, I have included some info of who we are. AutoInterests was formed by a group of automotive enthusiasts looking for their own way to provide a friendly environment for fellow enthusiasts to participate in various types of events, discussion and camaraderie. Our primary focus is to establish and host high performance driving events (HPDE) at road course tracks in the Midwest. We welcome both experienced enthusiasts and those that are new to performance driving.

Mission
The mission of AutoInterests is to support the motorsports enthusiast community, specifically catering to owners of street production sports cars and tuner cars. This is accomplished by hosting safe, educational and fun road course track events and by reinvesting in the motorsports community.
Track events are our primary line of business but we reinvest proceeds heavily into the motorsports community by supporting our own. This includes sponsoring other automotive events such as car shows and patronizing motorsports-friendly vendors for our needs.

Performance Driving Events
A longtime specialty of AutoInterests is organizing safe, fun and welcoming performance driving/road course events.
We have always specialized in road course performance driving events. Our events welcome all makes and models of cars as well as both experienced and novice drivers.
Our groups for track events feature a friendly group of staff and participants with the common goal of an outstanding performance driving experience and a great time!

Vehicles at our track events range from a stock Ford Taurus to supercharged Dodge Vipers. Everyone is able to have a great time and have a unique performance driving experience due to the organization of run groups and assistance of fantastic, experienced instructors.

Whether you have never participated in a performance driving event or are a seasoned veteran we encourage you to attend our events for a unique, diverse experience in a welcoming atmosphere!

This is just the first half of the racing season and we are working on adding more dates in the 2nd half. For the first time ever, we are trying to go to Road America in Wisconsin!

Please join our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AutoInterests

http://autointerests.com/events

2014 Season Opener at Mid-Ohio
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Lexington, OH
Monday, May 5, 2014

2014 Memorial Day Weekend - Saturday - Clockwise GingerMan Raceway HPDE
GingerMan Raceway - South Haven, MI
Saturday, May 24, 2014

2014 Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday - COUNTER-Clockwise GingerMan Raceway HPDE
GingerMan Raceway - South Haven, MI
Sunday, May 25, 2014

2014 Mid-Ohio Performance Driving Experience
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Lexington, OH
Monday, June 2, 2014

2014 Road America HPDE
Road America - Elkhart Lake, WI
Monday, July 7, 2014

Thank you.
Marius

I will be unveiling my new track car at the Mid-Ohio season opener. In the past I have driven my 93 SHO on roadcourses, so we will see how my new car does. Its a Ford, but not a Contour.

Back