• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

June 10, 2013 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - HPDE

SilverKnight

New CEG'er
Please join us for a fun Monday away from work at this world-class road course!

We must collect 50 deposits by Feb 15, 2013 to lock in this event! Please submit yours today!
General Information:

This event is a high performance driving experience and driver's education event.

Drivers will be divided into classes (novice, intermediate & advanced) and drivers/vehicles will be appropriately grouped. Passing is only permitted when signaled and in designated areas.

This event is for everyone - track experience is not required! This is a great opportunity to learn the dynamics of your car; which can prove useful on the street or on the track. Most importantly, it is like nothing else - we promise you will have a ton of fun! Instructors are available for those that are just beginning!

Registration/Cost:

$235 per car for registrations received by May 17th, 2013.
$275 per car for registrations received on or after May 18th, 2012.

Registration is EASY and FAST; simply fill in the Event Registration area to the right in the link http://autointerests.com/events/444

DEPOSITS: We need to receive 50 paid $100 deposits (or registrations) for this event by Feb 15, 2013 in order to lock in the event! This message will be removed when the required deposits are received and the event is locked in - an e-mail notification will be sent to those who have paid to confirm the event. If the required number of deposits is not met and the event has to be cancelled, all deposits will be refunded.

DEPOSITS CAN BE SUBMITTED HERE - the remainder balance will be due prior to the event in the total amount indicated above (less deposit amount). A discount is offered as indicated above for early full payment.

Passes/Confirmation:

Upon completing your registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your payment. Your name will be added to the list for entry into the event. We recommend bringing a printed copy of your confirmation e-mail with you to the event for reference when checking in at the entry gate.

Staff

Any questions email me at MarcuMariusMI@Gmail.com

Thanks

I got that email as well from Jason at Auto Interests. Thanks for posting it. I am not sure if I'll be able to go, but mid-Ohio would be so much fun.

Awesome. We are just trying to get on an awesome track. And I wouldn't mind some FWD Ford competition for my SHO. If you guys know anyone who would be interested, please spread the word.

We do also have Gingerman Raceway Memorial day and Labor day weekends. Both Saturdays and Sundays!

We only need 10 more paid deposits. If you know anyone who might be interested please pass this along. Its a great chance to run a world class track at a very good price.

Thanks

It is my birthday that day...really want to go...just depends on how quickly I get things sorted out on my car. How many spots left?

Back