• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sorc

rwalton

Pole's Nemisis
Anyone close to West/Central Nebraska this week looking for a great car event come check it out. The race is sold out but there are some amazing cars and they are always looking for volunteers to work the radios along the road, it's a great spot to watch from. www.sorcrace.com

No Contour this year sorry! But the Trans Am has a new 427!!!

Rob

Sorry couldnt make it to Arnold, how was it? I am hoping to have my cougar track ready by spring time as well, would be cool to see your SVT in action.

I was a great week, everything went off without much drama except for the yellow Lingenfelter ZL1 Camaro exploding at the finish line of the One Mile shotout. They brought it some top fuel driver to pilot it and Ken did not look happy.
I went 181.5 in the mile all NA, and took first in the 110 mph class with no navigator and 3rd overall.

I was thrilled!

Rob

That's the one. I'm sure you won't read about it's SORC adventure any where. They already have it back together and faster I'm sure! Here's my pig.
IMG_4155..JPG!IMG_4639..JPG

Rob

Back