• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

gingerman video

man that brings back memories. before i could drive i got a ride in a v12 bmw laman type care. i had a burse that went all the way down my body from getting pushed against his CF seat. wow

man that brings back memories. before i could drive i got a ride in a v12 bmw laman type care. i had a burse that went all the way down my body from getting pushed against his CF seat. wow

Man you spell worse than Burrita! LOL I'm surprised rara has posted in here yet.
-Mark

Ya no ****. Ohhh ohh dean martin, we are soo tight. he's my hero, I allow him to store all his crap in my garage. :)

Gingerman is a great track. My region hosts the first road race of the season there and ive worked one of the turns for 2 yrs now. I get to drive out to my station at a "safe speed". on the last stretch after turn 10 from a dead stop i got my 3L up to 90 before slowing to go into the pits. the turn on 6 iirc is a bit tricky b/c the turn gets progressivnly tighter.

If you live close they have open track days during the week http://www.gingermanraceway.com/

When is this event?

I've driven and instructed at driving events at Gingerman since it opened.

I even raced there for a few years when I had a competition license.

It's a good track for new drivers since it's very safe if you go "off". There is lots of room, few guard rails and no trees or ditches to hit. As a venue for wheel-to-wheel racing it leaves me a bit cold. Blackhawk Farms, Road America, Mid Ohio, IRP, and a number of other tracks are better for racing IMO.

One other thing. Motels near the track are expensive! Near or over $100 per night in season. Prices come down aquite a bit if you stay in St. Joseph or Benton Harbor, MI. which are 30 miles away.

Back